Please help me recover gels...

#21WatermelonFartsPosted 12/8/2012 2:32:01 PM
MedicFromHell posted...
Nafzger posted...
How is he going to get "practice" when you're just going to be running around killing everything for him?

fixed.

am i really that sick that i don't notice any difference between this post and the original?
---
Absolute Monarch of The Lands of Hazardonia, Dictator of Sanctum
#22Shadowangemon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 2:50:02 PM
To address a few concerns:

I got my gels back over 100 using the Recruit and Veteran packs, thanks for those suggestions.

I wasn't looking for someone to do all the work while I did nothing. I was looking for someone who could keep going without me if it came down to it.

I only ended up using my gels in Silver matches because I was the only one usingthem. Like hell I'm just gonna give up when half the Wave 10 objectives are already done. And for the record I never actually had to use my full complement of them, I'm not that bad.

My GT is Riptor00ZERO and I would still like some good players to do Gold with. I'm debating just racking up a couple million credits and then uninstalling some DLC to get at least the Destroyer and Batarian Soldier.
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#23MedicFromHellPosted 12/8/2012 3:31:44 PM
WatermelonFarts posted...
MedicFromHell posted...
Nafzger posted...
How is he going to get "practice" when you're just going to be running around killing everything for him?

fixed.

am i really that sick that i don't notice any difference between this post and the original?

Na I messed up lol
---
GT: Razerath
If you're looking for people to play ME3 with on 360: Add GfaqsME3MPList to your XBL friends list! *King Nothing 4-2*
#24PoopMasterGoetzPosted 12/8/2012 3:51:24 PM
iamdanthaman posted...
sir_fredington posted...
Buy jumbo equipment packs. One silver match with the extraction bonus should be enough to get you one.

Actually, the most cost effective way to get consumables is to buy recruit packs if you have ammo packs and spec ops packs maxed.

Equipment packs have more or less an equal ratio. Keep in mind that they often give seven or even nine medi-gel rather than just five. 7-9 gels for 33,000 > 6 for 30,000. And JEPs actually give useful consumables, so recruit packs really aren't worth it.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#25Shadowangemon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:58:23 PM
Using Recruit packs, you can actually get 12 for 30,000. Two gels for each 5000 pack.
---
#26YamatoBeatsPosted 12/8/2012 5:26:26 PM
MedicFromHell posted...
Nafzger posted...

fixed.

Wait... What?
#27YamatoBeatsPosted 12/8/2012 5:29:23 PM
Shadowangemon posted...
To address a few concerns:

I got my gels back over 100 using the Recruit and Veteran packs, thanks for those suggestions.

I wasn't looking for someone to do all the work while I did nothing. I was looking for someone who could keep going without me if it came down to it.

I only ended up using my gels in Silver matches because I was the only one usingthem. Like hell I'm just gonna give up when half the Wave 10 objectives are already done. And for the record I never actually had to use my full complement of them, I'm not that bad.

My GT is Riptor00ZERO and I would still like some good players to do Gold with. I'm debating just racking up a couple million credits and then uninstalling some DLC to get at least the Destroyer and Batarian Soldier.

If you're looking for Gold players, I can help you out a bit. Username is GT, so go ahead and add me whenever you prefer. I'm usually on in the mornings if I work into mid afternoon.
#28PoopMasterGoetzPosted 12/9/2012 1:14:37 AM
Shadowangemon posted...
Using Recruit packs, you can actually get 12 for 30,000. Two gels for each 5000 pack.

Just tried this. I stand corrected. And they always give a character card too... Hot damn. That'll help a ton with this promotion challenge that I've been slowly working on for all these weeks.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#29lihlihPosted 12/9/2012 1:47:54 AM
Can I get in on this gold speedrun/platinum run thing? :D
---
http://i.imgur.com/8qeH8.png
Everyone should strive to be like Barry Cooper!
#30Shadowangemon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:19:53 AM
lihlih posted...
Can I get in on this gold speedrun/platinum run thing? :D

It's just been advice so far. I haven't actually done a gold match.
---