Mass Effect 3 at VGA

#1LordTrinenPosted 12/7/2012 3:13:56 PM
Spike's Video Game Awards are on tonight. I noticed ME3 and Leviathan are nominated for a few categories such as Game of the Year, Best RPG and Best DLC. What do you think their chances are of winning? How many of you are even going to watch?
#2TheStarCorePosted 12/7/2012 3:17:30 PM
It'll get best RPG, and I think it very well could be GotY. But it wont get DLC
#3ShadowangemonPosted 12/7/2012 3:18:03 PM
People still watch the VGAs?

I mean, the first year was cool in a geeky way, but after that...
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#4bessy67Posted 12/7/2012 3:19:28 PM
Shadowangemon posted...

I DVR it and fast forward to the trailers.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5TysakasaPosted 12/7/2012 3:21:29 PM
I plan on watching it, but it'll just be background noise until something interesting pops up. I'll probably just play Ragnarok while I wait for the good stuff.
#6LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 3:26:00 PM(edited)
Shadowangemon posted...

Personally I'm not in the mood to watch it tonight. The only thing tempting me is that I pre-ordered Hitman: Absolution and FarCry 3 and got two chances to enter their big giveaway contest. My chances of winning are minuscule at best and I wouldn't mind knowing who won but I don't know when they will announce the winner and don't want to watch the entire thing for it.

I still hope ME3 at least gets Best RPG. ME1 and 2 won so many awards I would like to see ME3 get some positive recognition after the ending fiasco.
#7zhobanPosted 12/7/2012 3:28:39 PM
I didn't even know people still watched these. To me, they've always been for the most casual of gamers. Granted, they might be getting a bit better but they are still pretty terrible.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
#8ShadowangemonPosted 12/7/2012 3:29:07 PM
This might be petty, but I hope ME3 does not win a bunch of awards just to wipe that smarm off some faces at BW. Then they can take a big fat nothing and shove it right in their artistic integrity and broken promises.
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#9ozzyman314Posted 12/7/2012 3:30:21 PM
any chance that Bioware might show a preview of the next DLC tonight? or is it too early?
---
Loading Signature..........
#10Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/7/2012 3:33:16 PM
Can someone post on here any ME or Bioware related news if it drops? I have to work until 10 tonight and forgot to DVR the show. Thanks.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs