Mass Effect 3 at VGA

#41zerorush113087Posted 12/8/2012 12:36:16 AM
What was ME3 up against in the best RPG category?
#42jessica73Posted 12/8/2012 12:39:26 AM(edited)
Xenogod
Torchlight II
Diablo III < lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/T1bz4.gif
#43Smackdowner1Posted 12/8/2012 8:51:31 AM
The award show sucked.

Walking Dead wins game of the year. Halo 4 and Black Ops II aren't even nominated, and a stupid overrated "franchise" that's been dead forever wins game of the decade.

My guess is all the good game developers had better things to do on a Friday night.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#44jessica73Posted 12/8/2012 9:11:53 AM
^but bioware was there... oh you, i c wat u did thar ^_^!
but be mad, game of the decade was a fan poll, i don't think they rigged it so lord gaben would be distracted from finally starting ep 3.

Halo and Black Ops, these games came out too late to be on their voting for GOTY, otherwise Far Cry 3 would have been there and probably won.
---
you could grab a pc out of a dump (bring gloves, don't wear nice clothes), and it would still be better than current consoles. - SunburnCostanza
#45meltor13Posted 12/8/2012 12:19:07 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
The award show sucked.

Walking Dead wins game of the year. Halo 4 and Black Ops II aren't even nominated, and a stupid overrated "franchise" that's been dead forever wins game of the decade.

My guess is all the good game developers had better things to do on a Friday night.

They didn't show alot of awards on the actual show, either. Halo 4 won some awards, like ME3 did, but since they only showed like 5-6 awards presented on the show I figure most people don't even know it happened.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#46cdog21Posted 12/8/2012 6:44:20 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
The award show sucked.

I was surprised by that Half Life 2 win as well. I'm surprised that it even got nominated.
---
Frylock you're like the A bomb. When you show up everybody dies - Master Shake ATHF
#47IX9Posted 12/10/2012 8:40:52 PM
Rafficus_III posted...
This is delectable. May not have gotten GotY, but best RPG..... *smiles* I can only imagine the massive butthurt going on over at BSN. Good for ME3 :)

Um, I wouldn't be crowing about ME 3 winning RPg of the year if your competition is:

Xenogod
Torchlight II
Diablo III

So...yeah.It's almost the equivalent of a heavyweight boxer claiming that he is the best after beating up a bunch of fifth graders.
---
"I'm going to rip your tongue out and wipe my **s with it!" Redman - DJV:FFNY
#48jessica73Posted 12/10/2012 9:04:59 PM
but Xenoblade is better
obviously this is a case where the heavyweight boxer was foiled by a 5th grader packing heat
---
In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb
#49ThunderCavalierPosted 12/10/2012 9:26:43 PM
The award show sucked.

Halo 4 and Blops 2 as GotY? That's hilarious. I honestly thought that the nominees for GotY were legitimate contenders... even if ME3's ending sucked.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#50WhitbanePosted 12/11/2012 5:43:41 AM
Can we agree that Daemon Clarke (Handsome Jack) was the best Male VA this year?