The next patch should add SP's Double Pull and Double Throw evos into MP.

#1SinisterSamuraiPosted 12/8/2012 9:54:12 AM
Double Pull and Double Throw in MP? - Results (117 votes)
Yes to both Double Pull and Double Throw.
47.01% (55 votes)
Double Pull. yes. Double Throw, no.
23.93% (28 votes)
Double Throw, yes. Double Pull, no.
12.82% (15 votes)
No way. Game breaking.
11.11% (13 votes)
Maybe, but not in the way that you describe below.
5.13% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Throw's rank 6 should combine the Force and Damage with the Recharge Speed in one evo, and have single-player's Double Throw as the other.

Not that anyone ever evolves Pull to 6, anymore, but Rank 6 should combine Double Pull and the Recharge Speed in one evo, and have Detonate as the other one. Allowing Double Pull might help give Pull a little bit more utility over Lash, though I don't know if it'd be competitive with Detonate.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#2AnonyMouseXPosted 12/8/2012 10:25:08 AM
Double pull? Hell yeah. I'd prefer some kind of evolution that allows it to effect shielded enemies in some kind of way, but I'll setttle for double the oomph. With that 0.8 sec cooldown, double pull would be spammable as hell. Stagger, stagger, stagger, stagger, lift, detonate. LOL

There was once a time where people argued that giving pull the ability to prime shielded mooks would be OP, but with abilities like AF and the new singularity, that argument is invalidated. Without an acolyte, pull is virtually useless. Double pull would only be half as useless, but twice as fun.

As for throw, leave it alone. Fury is strong enough as she is.
#3sheepman23Posted 12/8/2012 10:29:10 AM
Pull needs a buff. Lash literally trumps it in every way, even without the Rank 6 "Shield Penetration." Do I think it needs a Double Pull evolution? Not really, but maybe if Pull could gain the ability to heavily stagger large enemies or even prime them, it'd be more useful.
#4code_kirinPosted 12/8/2012 10:55:51 AM
sheepman23 posted...
Pull needs a buff. Lash literally trumps it in every way, even without the Rank 6 "Shield Penetration." Do I think it needs a Double Pull evolution? Not really, but maybe if Pull could gain the ability to heavily stagger large enemies or even prime them, it'd be more useful.

Oh you
#5Ryan-06Posted 12/8/2012 10:58:16 AM
When will they add a dual wielding patch....? hehe.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
http://i50.tinypic.com/who87l.gif
#6MurphysGhostPosted 12/8/2012 11:01:23 AM
Double Pull, no Double Throw.

Throw, for the classes it's assigned to, is already very effective. Pull needs something.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#7sheepman23Posted 12/8/2012 11:06:21 AM
code_kirin posted...
Oh you

Say what you want, but I can't find one reason to pick Pull over Lash.
#8terrysmay04Posted 12/8/2012 11:09:03 AM
I don't like either in MP
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#9CharmilePosted 12/8/2012 11:09:52 AM
If it could prime armored targets, then it would see pull used a lot more often

Of course they'd probably raise the Recharge speed a little to balance it
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#10MalzelPosted 12/8/2012 11:11:03 AM
sheepman23 posted...
code_kirin posted...
Oh you

Say what you want, but I can't find one reason to pick Pull over Lash.

AoE
Shorter casting animation
Less annoying results
---
It is only human to commit a sin...