The next patch should add SP's Double Pull and Double Throw evos into MP.

#21AllDay524Posted 12/8/2012 7:48:03 PM
I would love double throw so that if my throw randomly decides it wants to completely miss the enemy I have a second throw to back me up.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#22SinisterSamurai(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 9:35:39 AM
Does it cause the engine to chug?
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#23Chaos_19Posted 12/9/2012 3:16:18 PM
Make Pull like Singularity and have it prime targets even if they don't get lifted. Then it would actually be worth putting points into.

As it is, it's easily the worst power in the game.
---
Experts are to Fox News what winners are to the Special Olympics. If you show up, you are one.
#24code_kirinPosted 12/9/2012 3:31:56 PM
Chaos_19 posted...
Make Pull like Singularity and have it prime targets even if they don't get lifted. Then it would actually be worth putting points into.

Asari Huntress TC, Lash, Biotic Slash, Electric Slash, Decoy

I have no idea how people are thinking Pull shield put on a lasting biotic effect on things it doesn't lift. It would be completely broken with a 75% detonate boost and 2.5 meter radius. Not to mention a 30% global debuff.
#25Chaos_19Posted 12/11/2012 10:37:32 PM
code_kirin posted...
Chaos_19 posted...

Asari Huntress TC, Lash, Biotic Slash, Electric Slash, Decoy

I have no idea how people are thinking Pull shield put on a lasting biotic effect on things it doesn't lift. It would be completely broken with a 75% detonate boost and 2.5 meter radius. Not to mention a 30% global debuff.

Tactical Cloak for Asari Huntress is bugged and not meant to be junk, although it still works on Dark Channel so you can just Cloak DC everything and AFK in a corner.

By virtue of of working on shielded enemies, Lash is more useful than Pull, and it both primes and detonates.

Biotic Slash and Electric Slash are useless? Really? They detonate everything, do the most damage of any biotic/tech, and go through walls.

At least Decoy still distracts fodder enemies. Pull doesn't even work on most of them.

Allowing Pull to prime armored targets wouldn't really break anything. The debuff only works on lifted targets, and why shouldn't Pull set up strong detonations? It's not like they couldn't tweak the Detonate bonus. They could drop it to 25% and it would still be way more useful than it is now.
---
Experts are to Fox News what winners are to the Special Olympics. If you show up, you are one.
#26PoopMasterGoetzPosted 12/12/2012 3:17:30 AM
Implementing Double Pull would just be a nerf, seeing as it replaces the 75% BE damage evo.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#27SinisterSamurai(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 1:11:36 PM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Implementing Double Pull would just be a nerf, seeing as it replaces the 75% BE damage evo.

If they replaced the 75% BE evo, then yes. Topic post proposes to replace the Recharge Speed evo.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.