Volus adept?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BornAgainDan

BornAgainDan
4 years ago#1
I just unlocked this. Is this serious? Niftu Cal really is a biotic god?
PSN - Born_Again_Dan
XBL - BornAgainDan

User Info: BashyMcFetus

BashyMcFetus
4 years ago#2
That's not Nftu Cal.
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard

User Info: Mr_arizona

Mr_arizona
4 years ago#3
My main character is now a Volus Adept. He can take care of all those annoying characters with his Stasis/Scorpion combo, has invincibility frames, Cloak, instant shields which make up for his poor defense, and makes every squad member twice as lethal by keeping their shields up 100% of the time.

Go pair him up with a melee Geth and watch the destruction.
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif

User Info: ShadowAngemon

ShadowAngemon
4 years ago#4
I paired mine up with my friend's Slayer. Good times.
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"

User Info: Nafzger

Nafzger
4 years ago#5
I snipe with him. With his power balls spec'd for recharge, you can carry a pretty heavy rifle and just rock stuff with stasis/sniper shot. 6/6/6/6/0. Fitness doesn't matter anyway. Use Shield Booster V for gear and he's fine.
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher

User Info: CaoSlayer

CaoSlayer
4 years ago#6
The little bugger is one of my favourite kits.

I ignore stasis because it doesn't works in anything worth and go for sphere recharge speed, shield boost with recharge and DR and max fitness.

I equip him with a reegar using either piercing or incendiary ammo and he eats both bosses and mook alike in seconds.

With max fitness you can equip him a cyclonic modulator and solo gold reapers without troubles, brutes die in two reegar clips, banshees in three, ravagers in one and anything else in a fraction of second. Banshee are a joke because the reegar will strip their barriers fast and go into shooty mode that you can ignore with shield boost.
Caoslayer, butchering english language since 6/9/2001

User Info: orangenee

orangenee
4 years ago#7
I've unlocked it 4 times now. Ultra rare my arse.
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30

User Info: CaoSlayer

CaoSlayer
4 years ago#8
In BSN the developers have admitted that they are really rare, the ultra rare is both a joke and a nod to story since volus who fight are indeed ultra rare.
Caoslayer, butchering english language since 6/9/2001

User Info: ZacTB

ZacTB
4 years ago#9
Are the Volus Vanguard (thats coming out) and Volus Sentinel ultra rare as well?

User Info: orangenee

orangenee
4 years ago#10
All Volus will be not really ultra rare. In other words I'll unlock them right away.
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived