Volus adept?

#1BornAgainDanPosted 12/9/2012 1:20:38 AM
I just unlocked this. Is this serious? Niftu Cal really is a biotic god?
---
PSN - Born_Again_Dan
XBL - BornAgainDan
#2BashyMcFetusPosted 12/9/2012 1:21:20 AM
That's not Nftu Cal.
---
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
#3Mr_arizonaPosted 12/9/2012 2:13:06 AM
My main character is now a Volus Adept. He can take care of all those annoying characters with his Stasis/Scorpion combo, has invincibility frames, Cloak, instant shields which make up for his poor defense, and makes every squad member twice as lethal by keeping their shields up 100% of the time.

Go pair him up with a melee Geth and watch the destruction.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#4ShadowangemonPosted 12/9/2012 2:24:10 AM
I paired mine up with my friend's Slayer. Good times.
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#5NafzgerPosted 12/9/2012 6:03:04 AM
I snipe with him. With his power balls spec'd for recharge, you can carry a pretty heavy rifle and just rock stuff with stasis/sniper shot. 6/6/6/6/0. Fitness doesn't matter anyway. Use Shield Booster V for gear and he's fine.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#6CaoSlayerPosted 12/9/2012 6:28:08 AM
The little bugger is one of my favourite kits.

I ignore stasis because it doesn't works in anything worth and go for sphere recharge speed, shield boost with recharge and DR and max fitness.

I equip him with a reegar using either piercing or incendiary ammo and he eats both bosses and mook alike in seconds.

With max fitness you can equip him a cyclonic modulator and solo gold reapers without troubles, brutes die in two reegar clips, banshees in three, ravagers in one and anything else in a fraction of second. Banshee are a joke because the reegar will strip their barriers fast and go into shooty mode that you can ignore with shield boost.
---
Caoslayer, butchering english language since 6/9/2001
#7orangeneePosted 12/9/2012 6:34:54 AM
I've unlocked it 4 times now. Ultra rare my arse.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#8CaoSlayerPosted 12/9/2012 6:36:40 AM
In BSN the developers have admitted that they are really rare, the ultra rare is both a joke and a nod to story since volus who fight are indeed ultra rare.
---
Caoslayer, butchering english language since 6/9/2001
#9ZacTBPosted 12/9/2012 7:31:41 AM
Are the Volus Vanguard (thats coming out) and Volus Sentinel ultra rare as well?
#10orangeneePosted 12/9/2012 7:36:26 AM
All Volus will be not really ultra rare. In other words I'll unlock them right away.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30