C;mon, Saboturian.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. C;mon, Saboturian.
2 years ago#1
Probably the only kit left I'm excited about.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
2 years ago#2
SinisterSamurai posted...
Probably the only kit left I'm excited about.

Same here, the others seem okay but I don't really care about them.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
2 years ago#3
I'm waiting on him and the coveted Drellfiltrator. Although I really think Bioware may delay the most wanted yet again.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
2 years ago#4
FearOfTheLight posted...
I'm waiting on him and the coveted Drellfiltrator. Although I really think Bioware may delay the most wanted yet again.
---

I wonder how they are going to mess him up, they need to keep up their streak of that.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
2 years ago#5
zhoban posted...
FearOfTheLight posted...
---

I wonder how they are going to mess him up, they need to keep up their streak of that.

trololo his tactical cloak doesn't reset cooldowns. Whoops.
2 years ago#6
fennell92 posted...
zhoban posted...
FearOfTheLight posted...
---

"Homing" grenades is a typo, They're actually "Homely" grenades. They don't do much damage, they're just ugly.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
2 years ago#7
A friend of mine wants the female turian added.
---
Everyone can use a little brother.-Lance Penn
Xbox Live GamerTag and PSN Name: KatoriaTheRed
2 years ago#8
I bet the drell won't have the buffs that the other drell got.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
My Krogan Rap: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995452-mass-effect-3/63422726
2 years ago#9
fennell92 posted...
zhoban posted...
FearOfTheLight posted...
---

that almost sounds balanced
---
You are now aware that the island of Tar Valon from the Wheel of Time is a yonic symbol.
http://images.wikia.com/wot/images/9/9c/Tarvalonmap.png
2 years ago#10
zhoban posted...
FearOfTheLight posted...
---

Can't activate TC while a Recon Mine is deployed.
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. C;mon, Saboturian.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived