C;mon, Saboturian.

#1SinisterSamuraiPosted 12/9/2012 6:31:24 PM
Probably the only kit left I'm excited about.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#2zhobanPosted 12/9/2012 7:02:08 PM
SinisterSamurai posted...
Probably the only kit left I'm excited about.

Same here, the others seem okay but I don't really care about them.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
#3FearOfTheLightPosted 12/9/2012 7:05:02 PM
I'm waiting on him and the coveted Drellfiltrator. Although I really think Bioware may delay the most wanted yet again.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#4zhobanPosted 12/9/2012 7:13:02 PM
FearOfTheLight posted...
I'm waiting on him and the coveted Drellfiltrator. Although I really think Bioware may delay the most wanted yet again.
---

I wonder how they are going to mess him up, they need to keep up their streak of that.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
#5fennell92Posted 12/9/2012 7:23:09 PM
zhoban posted...
FearOfTheLight posted...
---

I wonder how they are going to mess him up, they need to keep up their streak of that.

trololo his tactical cloak doesn't reset cooldowns. Whoops.
#6SinisterSamurai(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 8:36:50 PM
fennell92 posted...
zhoban posted...
FearOfTheLight posted...
---

"Homing" grenades is a typo, They're actually "Homely" grenades. They don't do much damage, they're just ugly.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#7Artha_PennPosted 12/9/2012 9:45:55 PM
A friend of mine wants the female turian added.
---
Everyone can use a little brother.-Lance Penn
Xbox Live GamerTag and PSN Name: KatoriaTheRed
#8GoldenSWarriorsPosted 12/9/2012 10:54:27 PM
I bet the drell won't have the buffs that the other drell got.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
My Krogan Rap: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995452-mass-effect-3/63422726
#9BhelliumPosted 12/10/2012 6:26:42 AM
fennell92 posted...
zhoban posted...
FearOfTheLight posted...
---

that almost sounds balanced
---
You are now aware that the island of Tar Valon from the Wheel of Time is a yonic symbol.
http://images.wikia.com/wot/images/9/9c/Tarvalonmap.png
#10CoconutMayPosted 12/10/2012 7:26:57 AM
zhoban posted...
FearOfTheLight posted...
---

Can't activate TC while a Recon Mine is deployed.
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.