Well, I guess I'm retiring from ME3

#1SeahawkPridePosted 12/9/2012 6:31:45 PM
My PS3 died after Fallout: New Vegas decided to freeze. I don't really feel like spending $150+ on a fix, so maybe I'll move on to PC or next-gen systems.

700+ hours of ME3 collectively. I never got to play the Omega DLC, so that kind of sucks, but I've done pretty much everything I wanted to in ME3. I realize that this is the X360 board and that I haven't played with nearly all of you, but I figured I'd share my story anyway. ME3 multiplayer was a ton of fun, despite all of the criticisms. It sure came a long way from when I first started, which was a month or two after ME3 came out.

Anyway, I hope you guys continue having fun with ME3 and I hope BioWare continues to support it for a long time. Farewell!
---
"Let's enjoy life..." - David
PSN: ItsFuchieTime
#2fennell92Posted 12/9/2012 6:33:12 PM
That stinks about the ps3. You could have sold it when you retired instead :3 (what I plan to do...).
#3bessy67Posted 12/9/2012 6:35:18 PM
Sorry for your loss. If only EA/Bioware was nice/not greedy and allowed your manifest to carry over from system to system...
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4bessy67Posted 12/9/2012 6:35:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5CharmilePosted 12/9/2012 6:38:27 PM
adios
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#6PhilOnDezPosted 12/9/2012 6:41:52 PM
bessy67 posted...
Sorry for your loss. If only EA/Bioware was nice/not greedy and allowed your manifest to carry over from system to system...

I've got a feeling this is more MS/Sony than EA, I could be wrong though. but Sony didn't allow the weekend events to happen on the ps3 for the first few months of release, I have a hard time imagining them allowing PS3/360 interconnectivity in any sense.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#7orangeneePosted 12/9/2012 6:53:04 PM
My PS3 retired a few months ago. I got a new 360 to replace it and the old 360 (still sort of works).

Always sad when a consoles karks it. Intersystem co-operation will never happen in any form. We'd end up paying for the privilege anyway.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#8WatermelonFartsPosted 12/9/2012 6:55:10 PM
orangenee posted...
My PS3 retired a few months ago. I got a new 360 to replace it and the old 360 (still sort of works).

Always sad when a consoles karks it. Intersystem co-operation will never happen in any form. We'd end up paying for the privilege anyway.

wasn't there some game that was PS3/PC compatible ?
---
Absolute Monarch of The Lands of Hazardonia, Dictator of Sanctum
#9orangeneePosted 12/9/2012 7:19:24 PM
No idea. PC is a different animal though, it's not required to play by the rules despite Windows.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#10Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/9/2012 8:20:59 PM
Well, I'm sorry to hear that brother. Losing a costly piece like that isn't fun. It was good having you on the board. I wish you the best, take it easy.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs