So how much have you spent on Mass Effect 3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. So how much have you spent on Mass Effect 3?

User Info: paladinzio

paladinzio
4 years ago#21
I spent 500 dollars in Multiplayer mode just to get a Black Widow. I still suck.
PSN:Xephyer_Sword

User Info: Pawkie07

Pawkie07
4 years ago#22
$14.99 from gamefly back in September.
$9.99 on from ashes
$9.99 on leviathan

next time I do a play through of ME3 I'll buy Omega.

User Info: CBrate

CBrate
4 years ago#23
$20 second hand. Still haven't played it past what was covered in the demo.
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756

User Info: arcnova

arcnova
4 years ago#24
$0 and will never spent even a single cent more
soul silver code
2021 3448 6610

User Info: Precious_Roy

Precious_Roy
4 years ago#25
CE and one SP. At long last it gave me my Incisor I

....never again ME, never again...

User Info: BitterBear

BitterBear
4 years ago#26
Aside from the game itself, I've spent $15 on packs for every MP expansion because I want them to continue supporting it.

User Info: Kingmichael1337

Kingmichael1337
4 years ago#27
$80 for the CE and some leftover xbox live points (less than $5 i think) on multiplayer packs. didn't bother with the DLC and not sure if i ever will. 50% for leviathan over the thanksgiving weekend was pretty tempting, but these days you can get an entire game for $5.
"i was thinking about getting the game but i was jw if the online multiplayer community is lgbt friendly" - post that got me b& for 7 days LOL

User Info: sheepman23

sheepman23
4 years ago#28
Well, let's see...

$40.00 for a new game
$10.00 for From Ashes
$10.00 for Leviathan
$15.00 for Omega
$2.50-ish for Firefight Pack

That's nearly 80 bucks... O__o

I also technically spent $25.00 for a Gold pass, but it was a free 3-month trial that I got when I got an Xbox 360 earlier this year so that doesn't really count. Although, to be honest, the only reason I had Gold was so that I could play this game's MP...

User Info: Jetblackmoon

Jetblackmoon
4 years ago#29
$60 on the game and $10 on Leviathan. That's it.
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
4 years ago#30
I got the CE for $60, $25 factored in from the Omega and Leviathan DLC combined, and I think I spent maybe $5 on packs for MP. So, about $90. Not bad, considering I've logged 800 hours into the game which I have never done with any other game before. I've done 15 SP walkthroughs and look forward to the remaining SP DLC. I'd say I got my moneys worth despite a few of the downfalls in this game.
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. So how much have you spent on Mass Effect 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived