Dear not-quite-Gold ready players:

#1BhelliumPosted 12/11/2012 7:50:15 AM(edited)
Look, I'm not an elitist or anything. I get it, you want credits, you want to up your game and there's no better way to get good at this game than hitting that wall and trying to climb over.

That said, if someone is carrying you through the match, stick by them.
Don't wander off, don't be a hero. Help them help you.

And you know that Turian down there, literally doesn't have the sense to come out of a hazard map's rain? The one who has been lone wolfing it (terribly) the whole match?

**** that guy.
Let him die.
His score might be twice yours, but if it's a quarter of mine and I'm not going for the revive in the middle of a swarm of enemies halfway across the map that should be a sign to you.

Course, I'll still try to revive YOU but I'm a sucker for the plucky underdog. The problem is that tends to get us all killed.
---
You are now aware that the island of Tar Valon from the Wheel of Time is a yonic symbol.
http://images.wikia.com/wot/images/9/9c/Tarvalonmap.png
#2fennell92Posted 12/11/2012 7:54:50 AM
But I need to prove how awesome I am. I swear I'll do well now even though I used all my medigels and ops packs on wave 2. Watch me take out those two praetorians with my mattock II to prove it.
#3manbearpig654Posted 12/11/2012 8:00:18 AM
No worries bro! I brought the GI. WTF! What happened to my shields? Oh, GOD! IT BURNS!
---
Supreme Overlord of Palaven's Moons. Hero of Benning. Nuclear powered Reactor master.
5-3
#4Precious_RoyPosted 12/11/2012 8:01:49 AM
Elitists
#5bessy67Posted 12/11/2012 8:05:39 AM
manbearpig654 posted...
No worries bro! I brought the GI. WTF! What happened to my shields? Oh, GOD! IT BURNS!

No worries bro! I brought the Kroguard. Let me charge in to that group of banshees and save you. But first I better melee that banshee. Oh god, she's picking me up. Her hand is inside me! Rape! Rape!
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#6Superfluou5Posted 12/11/2012 8:05:56 AM
Dear not quite gold ready players,

Play however you want, it's a game.
---
lll Jank lll
(those are L's)
#7ShadowangemonPosted 12/11/2012 8:09:49 AM
I personally only walk around in the rain if I'm playing a Vorcha.

Because I think it's funny and screw Vorcha's shields, they're always down anyway.
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#8reverendmetaPosted 12/11/2012 8:12:31 AM
Hahaha your are all n00bs I am coming in with my Level 6 Vorcha Soldier! Listen to the angry cougar scream as I flame everything and run off by myself to melee the-

WTH my Saber II isn't 1-shotting scions i thought u guys said it was beast hey will u pick me up plz i dont want to use up all or any of my meds
---
"wtf is a palindrome"
"no its not" GT: Reverend M3TA
#9orangeneePosted 12/11/2012 8:18:34 AM
*Enters gold match with level 1 soldier and Avenger II*

Y U KIK MEH?
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#10Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/11/2012 8:19:48 AM
bessy67 posted...
manbearpig654 posted...

No worries bro! I brought the Kroguard. Let me charge in to that group of banshees and save you. But first I better melee that banshee. Oh god, she's picking me up. Her hand is inside me! Rape! Rape!

It's okay, I got you guyz! I broughtz da Ghost. Now just let me go melee that Brute..... whaaaatt..... why am I in the air? Stahp Brute..... stahp...... stahhhhhp! Huh, Brutes have a sync kill after all.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs