Collector gold lobby tonight?

#1Grayfoxr6Posted 12/11/2012 2:49:35 PM
U/C/G If anyones interested for the 360. Im trying to get over this pathological hate/fear/dislike for them and what better way than on gold?

lobby will be up around 630p central time.

A note: i have played gold before so i know what to expect. my weapons, equipment, amps etc are high enough (i believe) to do gold well. and i communicate when i play and stick with teammates, as well as pick characters that are beneficial to teamwork.

anyone interested send me a msg, XBL tag is in my sig.
---
XBL and PSN: Feralchicken01
You know why they call it PMS??? because "mad cow disease" was already taken.
#2NS_RegentParkPosted 12/11/2012 2:51:56 PM
If the lobby isn't full, I'll try to send an invite. GT is in sig. I'll be gearing up with my crutch class though: Turian Ghost.
---
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#3Grayfoxr6(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 3:01:07 PM(edited)
lol GI is mine. just more comfortable with him on gold. Might try the huntress out but ill prolly play a match or 2 as my GI to gauge how other ppl play.

also im making it a private lobby. I'd much rather play with ppl on this board who know how to play (mostly lol) then try to carry a random grp.
---
#4NafzgerPosted 12/11/2012 3:26:36 PM
I can do it. I got Collector General TWICE
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#5Grayfoxr6(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 3:36:12 PM
lol i got it once... and still dont know how i managed it... still hate the damn things.
---
#6foxopPosted 12/11/2012 4:57:41 PM(edited)
Yeah, I'll do it. I love fighting Collectors.

GT: F0X0P

(O's are zeroes)
---
Gears of Halo 4: Black Ops II
#7Grayfoxr6(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 7:37:34 AM(edited)
gonna have to do this on the weekend when we can get some moar board folks to play. had to turn it into a public lobby and it was... interesting.

fox, you are the friggin man lol. first time ive ever seen someone clutch a gold wave. actually you probably could have solo'd every wave lol. even my son was giving me crap "dad youre letting a volus outscore you?!" so yaaa i would definitely like to gold with you again.

Im just sorry i wasnt there to help since i got blindsided by a praetorian that the other 2 didnt tell me about lol. and it didnt help our cause that the other 2 kept dropping... alot... to be fair i was getting dropped alot too while trying to help them stay alive.

and i would gladly sacrifice my virtual life to save you again lol. i knew that you gave us the best chance for success and if you died, our odds dropped eponentially... so i took a crab leg for the team.

good times mostly... except for the downs
---
#8jkocka00Posted 12/12/2012 7:40:04 AM
I will probably be on a lot tonight if you need someone. I usually play a a lot with friends U/U/G but we are always looking for new blood.

Fox haven't played with you forever. Saw you on-line yesterday but had a a full party almost all night. We should kill stuff together sometime.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#9NafzgerPosted 12/12/2012 7:41:54 AM
I would have been there. I'm going through some personal BS right now so I have no desire to even turn on my Xbox for anything.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#10Grayfoxr6(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 7:47:15 AM
jkocka00 posted...
I will probably be on a lot tonight if you need someone. I usually play a a lot with friends U/U/G but we are always looking for new blood.

Fox haven't played with you forever. Saw you on-line yesterday but had a a full party almost all night. We should kill stuff together sometime.

well if you need a 4th, ill play with you guys. i need moar golds with non random people lol. and ya fox was pretty damn epic
---