Collector gold lobby tonight?

#11jkocka00Posted 12/12/2012 8:04:16 AM
Grayfoxr6 posted...
jkocka00 posted...
I will probably be on a lot tonight if you need someone. I usually play a a lot with friends U/U/G but we are always looking for new blood.

Fox haven't played with you forever. Saw you on-line yesterday but had a a full party almost all night. We should kill stuff together sometime.

well if you need a 4th, ill play with you guys. i need moar golds with non random people lol. and ya fox was pretty damn epic

Feel free to add me, will be on later today. I am "friends" with Fox and Nafzger and a lot of other good players who can save you from the randoms.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#12Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/12/2012 8:26:28 AM
I'm kind of taking a break from ME3 and doing a ME2 walk through, but if you ever need a fourth and I'm online just ask and I'll more than likely join.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#13Budha_monksPosted 12/12/2012 8:46:19 AM
Hey you guys mind if join the fun wagon? I'll be on most of the afternoon and will send invites.
My gt is Spacer311

I'm looking for some non randoms to hack it out with
#14Mr_PipboyPosted 12/12/2012 8:54:07 AM
Have gun, Will travel.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King of Rio 3-0 (3-1 overall)
#15Grayfoxr6(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 9:55:52 AM
very cool thanks guys. gonna run home for lunch in about an hour, ill add you guys then.

Ill prolly start the room a little earlier tonight, about 530p CST. and we dont have to do collectors if you dont want... i just want to get comfortable with them.
---
XBL and PSN: Feralchicken01
You know why they call it PMS??? because "mad cow disease" was already taken.