What's a good solo time (gold/plat)?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What's a good solo time (gold/plat)?
4 years ago#1
I just attempted/completed my first gold solo at 80 minutes. I want to figure out what a good time is for that though. I think I could have cut off 10-15 minutes if I had used rockets. I'm not sure that I'll attempt platinum but since I'm already asking about gold, I may as well.
Just slam your "cry to mod" button before you bore me to sleep" -meteor9898
4 years ago#2
30 or 40 I think.
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
4 years ago#3
I usually do a gold solo around 40-50 minutes.
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
4 years ago#4
I would also say 40 minutes is a good target starting out. My first gold solo was around 70 minutes with a Kroguard.

Now I use the TGI because he kills much faster and Cloak/Stimpacks (when you aren't grenade fighting with teammates) make him almost as indestructible.
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
4 years ago#5
I just finished my 2nd one with a time of 50 minutes. 30 minute improvement isn't bad. I was playing WAY too safe the first time and leaving primes till the end. Didn't use a consumable until wave 9 and no rockets used. I'm pretty happy with it.

I didn't care about the Lone Wolf banner at first but now I only need 3 silvers to do it.
Just slam your "cry to mod" button before you bore me to sleep" -meteor9898
4 years ago#6
Average Gold solo about 35-45 depending on map and class. My records is 21:05 with a Novaguard. Cant break 20min no matter what I do.
King of London & Giant 12-4
4 years ago#7
My best gold solo was around 28 minutes, but I average about 35 or so.
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King of Rio 4-0 (4-1 overall)
4 years ago#8
When I did the two Gold Solos for the Lone Wolf banner, each one took me about 40-50 minutes.
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
4 years ago#9
In both times I did it I did 42 minutes and the second time 53 minutes.But I believe around 35 is very good,especially if you don't get the 4 hack objectives because that takes a lot of time.
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
4 years ago#10
My Gold solos usually average 35 minutes. Haven't done Platinum solo yet.
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What's a good solo time (gold/plat)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived