Looking for people on psn for silver/gold

#1awesome_pricePosted 12/13/2012 1:08:43 PM
Hey guys. I've been playing multiplayer on and off since release. However, i don't really have any friends to play with regularly so i was wondering if anyone wants to add me. My n7 is 502 and i've been running a melee paladin build. I usually play silver but i've been spreading my horizons to gold a lot lately and its way more fun. Its still a bit hard for me but i like the challenge and usually make extraction.
oh and my psn is funkyprice
#2NS_RegentParkPosted 12/13/2012 1:14:50 PM
My gamert....oh
---
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#3Athos_TauPosted 12/13/2012 1:16:31 PM
Is the PS3 community really that dead? I know it wasnt that bad back when I had a PS3...
#4awesome_price(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 1:16:54 PM
yeah... the psn board is pretty dead now'a days so i reference the 360 boards. i was hoping there might be others...
#5NS_RegentParkPosted 12/13/2012 1:19:45 PM
Have you tried the Bioware Social Networks forum instead? The MP forums are mixed with 360, PS3, PC, and Wii U players. You should try there if you're looking for friends. The community's friendly (well, less friendly than here)
---
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers