Looking for people on psn for silver/gold

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Looking for people on psn for silver/gold

User Info: awesome_price

awesome_price
3 years ago#1
Hey guys. I've been playing multiplayer on and off since release. However, i don't really have any friends to play with regularly so i was wondering if anyone wants to add me. My n7 is 502 and i've been running a melee paladin build. I usually play silver but i've been spreading my horizons to gold a lot lately and its way more fun. Its still a bit hard for me but i like the challenge and usually make extraction.
oh and my psn is funkyprice

User Info: NS_RegentPark

NS_RegentPark
3 years ago#2
My gamert....oh
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers

User Info: Athos_Tau

Athos_Tau
3 years ago#3
Is the PS3 community really that dead? I know it wasnt that bad back when I had a PS3...

User Info: awesome_price

awesome_price
3 years ago#4
yeah... the psn board is pretty dead now'a days so i reference the 360 boards. i was hoping there might be others...

User Info: NS_RegentPark

NS_RegentPark
3 years ago#5
Have you tried the Bioware Social Networks forum instead? The MP forums are mixed with 360, PS3, PC, and Wii U players. You should try there if you're looking for friends. The community's friendly (well, less friendly than here)
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Looking for people on psn for silver/gold

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived