School shooting and Mass Effect

#21OEIO999Posted 12/14/2012 2:35:00 PM
Great, people get weirder and weirder everyday

And what was this guys reason? Don't tell me a bunch of 5 -10 yr olds were bullying him?
#22NafzgerPosted 12/14/2012 2:35:17 PM
I wasn't following the news. That's pretty screwed up.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#23MurphysGhostPosted 12/14/2012 2:44:48 PM
OEIO999 posted...
Great, people get weirder and weirder everyday

And what was this guys reason? Don't tell me a bunch of 5 -10 yr olds were bullying him?

His mother worked at the school. He killed her at home, then drove to the school, killed the principal, went to his mother's classroom and started killing everyone.

That's what the news is saying at the moment, anyway.

Jealous of Ma working with the kids? Who knows? Trying to assign rationality in a case like this pretty much doesn't work. It's just a mess caused by a sickheaded moron in a society that grants easy access to firearms.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#24some09guy IIPosted 12/14/2012 2:52:07 PM
Rafficus_III posted...
nastynate3118 posted...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A-GU_PwCUAAQgFA.png:large

Then who was the gunman?

His brother.
#25MalzelPosted 12/14/2012 2:55:06 PM
MurphysGhost posted...
It's just a mess caused by a sickheaded moron in a society that grants easy access to firearms.

No, you're wrong. If all those kids had guns in the first place there wouldn't have been an incident!
---
It is only human to commit a sin...
#26Urdnot_RuntPosted 12/14/2012 2:57:16 PM
RKOMe2011 posted...

People are indeed sick, evil & twisted these are dark times, things are only going to get worse over time this is only the beginning.

This is only the beginning? Wtf are you talking about, I really hope you're not bringing religious end times fantasy crap into this thread which is about a real life tragedy that happened in the real world.
#27some09guy IIPosted 12/14/2012 3:05:33 PM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
RKOMe2011 posted...

People are indeed sick, evil & twisted these are dark times, things are only going to get worse over time this is only the beginning.

This is only the beginning? Wtf are you talking about, I really hope you're not bringing religious end times fantasy crap into this thread which is about a real life tragedy that happened in the real world.

I think it's likely that religious whack jobs continue doing stupid things because they figure they only have a couple weeks remaining. Things aren't going to be so hot either if the economy remains in the drain.
#28MurphysGhostPosted 12/14/2012 3:08:30 PM
Malzel posted...
MurphysGhost posted...
It's just a mess caused by a sickheaded moron in a society that grants easy access to firearms.

No, you're wrong. If all those kids had guns in the first place there wouldn't have been an incident!

Fo sho!
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#29RKOMe2011Posted 12/14/2012 3:16:37 PM
What I meant by that saying was, it is easier now to get a Rapid Fire Weapon than it is to get access to decent medical attention.

You can go to pawn shops, even some online places, walmart or other various places to get or to purchase guns, while Medical is more difficult to get ahold of wanting everything from your Urine Sample, DNA and everything.

It is next nothing to get ahold of guns form all shapes, sizes & forms you can get them from the Black Market to your friends or neighbors.

Guns need to be controlled and policed better is what I am saying about things are only going to get worse I wasnt talking about the End of Times or 12-21-12 that is a bunch of crap and I never believed in 12-21-12 to begin with mostly that was Internet Hoax created by the History Channel to promote fear.

I mean by It is going to get worse cause they are no decent gun laws, you can go on any street corner, any pawn or hunting stores and purchase any array of weapons.

Medical is downright impossible some can not even get there teeth fixed, can not get any kind of medical treatments or the medicines they need to fight off the diseases they have.

Yet you can get a gun like it is nothing, I am saying Guns need to be controled & policed but this is downright impossible cause everyone in a America has a Gun and some even have Rapid Guns.

This is what I mean things are only going to get Worse they are to many guns & they are no way to control this so things are only going to get worse.

Videogames are not to blame the person is what is to blame the peson is sick, twisted, & evil and has basically lost all grips of reality.

My fear is now there will be copycats of this horrific disaster such as the Colorado deal had Several Copycats I fear this will also do the same.
#30Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/14/2012 3:22:55 PM
some09guy II posted...
Rafficus_III posted...
nastynate3118 posted...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A-GU_PwCUAAQgFA.png:large

Then who was the gunman?

His brother.

Thanks for the clarification. Still a horrible tragedy.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs