Something's Wrong, I've gotten 1 Gold Character, and 3 Volus Adepts

#11herduliekmudkipPosted 12/16/2012 10:48:55 PM
orangenee posted...
herduliekmudkip posted...
orangenee posted...
4 times for me. 3 engineers and todays special prize......MERCENARY!!!! The single most useless character in a videogame ever.

hahahaha someone doesnt understand how to use the mercenary

Considering I tried it once.......no. No I don't.

Enlighten me in your least high and mighty god of gaming tone.

did you put on a typhoon For The Lulz?
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#12BombermanXPosted 12/17/2012 4:50:01 PM
Same thing happened to me today. The last three premium spectre packs I opened had a Volus Adept. I already had a Volus Adept prior to this too. Oh well, I wonder what my fourth pack will bring.
---
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
#13zhobanPosted 12/17/2012 5:11:56 PM
BombermanX posted...
Same thing happened to me today. The last three premium spectre packs I opened had a Volus Adept. I already had a Volus Adept prior to this too. Oh well, I wonder what my fourth pack will bring.

Did you have all of the Appearance options prior to that? If not then that is why.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
#14BombermanXPosted 12/17/2012 5:41:56 PM
zhoban posted...
BombermanX posted...

Did you have all of the Appearance options prior to that? If not then that is why.

Nope, didn't have all the appearance options until I got the three. Still found it a little annoying though. Oh well, my Volus looks pretty spazzy all decked out now.
---
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
#15orangeneePosted 12/17/2012 7:25:48 PM
orangenee posted...
orangenee posted...
4 times for me. 3 engineers and todays special prize......MERCENARY!!!! The single most useless character in a videogame ever.

My Typhoon is at I. It's rubbish for now I could throw it at something with a tactical nuke strapped to it and it would still make an ass trooper laugh at me.

Volus engineer I can use. It has something to offer. The merc does not.

Nice evade on the question though. Could somebody intelligent enlighten me instead?
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#16Truegamer9Posted 12/17/2012 8:37:00 PM
Jashin_Sama posted...
Screw all of you I've gotten every Volus at least three times.

I don't even have all the N7 classes, I don't have a Turian Ghost, or an Asari Huntress. And most classes aside from the original classes we had pre-DLC I've only gotten once. And anything gold-rare weapon-wise is lower than level 8.

Want to talk about luck? I pull Salarian Engineers in Spectres to this day.

I feel your pain, I've gotten the Volus several time as well sometimes I've gotten both of the Ultra Rare ones in one pack.
---
GT: AdvancedGamer9
"I'm not good, I'm just Lucky."
#17ghosta2Posted 12/17/2012 8:42:41 PM
combat drone for stuns
decoy for stuns
acolyte with disruptor amo for stuns
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2
#18WatermelonFartsPosted 12/17/2012 8:43:59 PM
orangenee posted...
orangenee posted...
orangenee posted...

My Typhoon is at I. It's rubbish for now I could throw it at something with a tactical nuke strapped to it and it would still make an ass trooper laugh at me.

Volus engineer I can use. It has something to offer. The merc does not.

Nice evade on the question though. Could somebody intelligent enlighten me instead?

typhoon? rubbish? LoL
---
Absolute Monarch of The Lands of Hazardonia, Dictator of mutcnas