Balance changes 12/18/2012 (Ninja'd suckas!)

#41fennell92Posted 12/18/2012 11:50:24 AM
Grayfoxr6 posted...
fennell92 posted...
Don't get too excited guys. I have all the rare weapons maxed, just got 6 of the aresenal packs and did not get a single UR weapon.

so what did you get? amps? equipment? attachments? isnt it supposed to give you at least 2 golds or better? lol @ gold ammo id probably throw my xbox

I got all the new characters, a little bit of ammo, and a couple gear pieces. It basically the same exact thing as a PSP. I suppose if I didn't have the weapons maxed I would have gotten more of them.
#42Jashin_SamaPosted 12/18/2012 11:52:15 AM
So what are the glitches on the new characters?
---
Who the hell is Zilong17? Probably Black Chaos Soldier's alt. - MegaSTV
#43Grayfoxr6Posted 12/18/2012 11:54:43 AM
fennell92 posted...
Grayfoxr6 posted...
fennell92 posted...
Don't get too excited guys. I have all the rare weapons maxed, just got 6 of the aresenal packs and did not get a single UR weapon.

so what did you get? amps? equipment? attachments? isnt it supposed to give you at least 2 golds or better? lol @ gold ammo id probably throw my xbox

I got all the new characters, a little bit of ammo, and a couple gear pieces. It basically the same exact thing as a PSP. I suppose if I didn't have the weapons maxed I would have gotten more of them.

lmao oh man thats hilarious "we're going to give you arsenal packs that have weapon equipment and items in them, however we're also going to throw in characters too (even tho we have packs just for characters now!) just to make it look like we're doing something"
---
XBL and PSN: Feralchicken01
You know why they call it PMS??? because "mad cow disease" was already taken.
#44LilyxLightningPosted 12/18/2012 11:55:55 AM
AnonyMouseX posted...
I stopped using it weeks ago in anticipation for this, but I'm still mad they did it. Required charging is an incredibly stupid mechanic to have on any weapon, especially a caster weapon. It would've made much more sense to severely nerf it's damage to armor or health.

The Acolyte is good for just about any class, especially those without good powers to counteract shields and barriers. It was a devastating weapon with the charge; without having to charge the Acolyte, it's just plain overpowered.

I'm still going to use the Acolyte on the classes I use it with. I'll have to be a little smarter with it, but I have no problem with that.
---
"No, John. You are the Reapers"
And then John was the Catalyst.
#45Mystery_CooperPosted 12/18/2012 12:00:24 PM(edited)
Disappointed at the Acolyte revert. Did they change the damage back though? If not, then yeah, that sucks.

Otherwise, the charge mechanic never really stopped me from using it. I just to be more careful again and hide behind walls rather than taking waist-high cover. Also, I guess my Fury is no longer as effective. Damn, she was my favourite to play as.

Also, was one of the many Kyrsae nerfs ever due to the missile glitch? If so, Kyrsae buff plz. (And did Bioware just admit defeat to the Missile Glitch or something?)
---
its literally been a day and you want to quickban something. i thought it was quickban not usainboltban. - ballabrown24 from Smogon
#46Lexar_Posted 12/18/2012 12:01:08 PM
Ouch at Acolyte nerfs. I suppose it had them coming, but I think any kind of charge mechanic is stupid. If anything nerf the damage some more.
---
Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all. -Friedrich Nietzsche
#47Hydroflame20Posted 12/18/2012 12:01:53 PM
lol now the games will really begin cant wait.
---
Where you see a means to destroy, I see a way to control--to dominate and harness the Reapers' power. Imagine how strong humanity would be if we controlled them
#48code_kirinPosted 12/18/2012 12:03:00 PM
Well, this confirms it. They hate Sabotage.
#49CharmilePosted 12/18/2012 12:07:40 PM
code_kirin posted...
Well, this confirms it. They hate Sabotage.

This was known since the first nerf; it hurts their accounts
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#50BhelliumPosted 12/18/2012 12:12:34 PM
bessy67 posted...

- Reserves Pack - for players who want character unlocks and upgrades

And I just unlocked everything but the new guys
ah well, they're just focused PSPs anyways
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli