Balance changes 12/18/2012 (Ninja'd suckas!)

#61udoma85Posted 12/18/2012 1:17:08 PM
I don't see the new packs... this is live right now?
#62kenobi749Posted 12/18/2012 1:56:26 PM
Thank God there are character packs now! I will hopefully be able to get the Demolisher now! The RNG hates me so badly! I have practically played this almost non-stop since the N7's were released and still no Demolisher.
#63sheepman23Posted 12/18/2012 2:00:12 PM
With the characters packs, maybe I'll FINALLY get my hands on a Turian Ghost... just maybe...
#64DeathsaurerPosted 12/18/2012 2:05:09 PM
So after I spend months grinding through the RNG, maxing the manifest, they come out with a pack that makes it easier to get what you want...two weeks after I maxed my manifest? And they nerf sabotage more? That's like punching me in the balls after stabbing me in the face -_-.
---
There's no point in living if you can't feel alive.
PSN: MrGSP\MGO: R.I.P((The Answer))/R.I.P ZeraseClan:(FFC)
#65PoopMasterGoetzPosted 12/18/2012 2:11:27 PM
Acolyte needed the charge mechanic. It was OP as hell the way it was. They just rebalanced it the way it was originally balanced and now errbody mad. Go figure. It feels wrong without the charge anyway.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#66Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/18/2012 2:18:27 PM
The Acolyte nerf is pretty lame. I'd be cool with it if I didn't have to charge the gun to use it, but I'll make do with the Talon.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#67MurphysGhostPosted 12/18/2012 3:54:31 PM
LilyxLightning posted...
MurphysGhost posted...
Lots of nice stuff but nerf sabotage EVEN ****ING MORE?

I just... I just... *tears welling up in FQI's eyes*

It's actually a ~16% damage-per-second increase, combined with the cooldown reduction.

Not for the FQI...
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#68kungfuj0Posted 12/18/2012 6:44:11 PM
Acolyte Pistol
- Reverting pistol to original state before the attempted rocket glitch fix since the change
did not curb the use of the glitch

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Oh well, time to dust off my scorpion. Its heavier, but phantoms still die quickly!
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#69chobit_A5HL3YPosted 12/18/2012 7:11:59 PM
the nerf to the acolyte makes it so you can't even fire from cover anymore. nerfed the damage last time and made you charge it this time -______- they could have at least made the damage the same as before. they should spend more time making the other 95% of the weapons actually relevant, rather than messing with guns that don't need tweaking.
#70WatermelonFartsPosted 12/18/2012 7:12:51 PM
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
the nerf to the acolyte makes it so you can't even fire from cover anymore. nerfed the damage last time and made you charge it this time -______- they could have at least made the damage the same as before. they should spend more time making the other 95% of the weapons actually relevant, rather than messing with guns that don't need tweaking.

if 95% of the other weapons were actually relevant, then there would be no need for the weapon tiers

if the avenger was as good as the harrier, why have the harrier
---
Absolute Monarch of The Lands of Hazardonia, Dictator of mutcnas