How do you guys upgrade Overload for Gold/Platinum matches?

#11sheepman23Posted 12/22/2012 4:03:54 PM
Yeah, Chain/Neural/Shields is usually how I go. I like having the third chain, but ultimately I'd rather get a big boost on the initial Overload than a third one at 60% damage. Plus it has such a low cooldown that spamming it isn't a problem for extra stragglers.
#128bitPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 4:20:50 PM
YamatoBeats posted...
GoldenSWarriors posted...
YamatoBeats posted...
I do Chain/Neural/Shields. Works just fine.

This. It does sort of depend on the character though, sometimes I like the triple shock.

You only like it because it lets you get the last bar of armor on a Brute. >=|

Does the chain hit large enemies multiple times?
#13MedicFromHellPosted 12/22/2012 4:23:13 PM
Chain is used mostly for stagger. I do damage, nerual, chain. You get more damage out of the Overload and it still hops.
---
GT: Razerath
If you're looking for people to play ME3 with on 360: Add GfaqsME3MPList to your XBL friends list! *King Nothing 4-4*
#14Urdnot_RuntPosted 12/22/2012 4:49:16 PM
Apparently neural shock has a hidden damage boost to organics whether its health shields or armor that isn't In the description.

I used to take recharge speed instead of neural because making organics fall down was annoying to me and go chain and shield damage. so I got some cc and some good damage too.

But now I go chain neural chain because the neural damage bonus makes up for losing shield damage (which isnt as good of a bonus as it sounds anyway) and it does good damage to organics with improved crowd control
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#15Xero_MachariusPosted 12/23/2012 3:11:08 AM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
Apparently neural shock has a hidden damage boost to organics whether its health shields or armor that isn't In the description.

I used to take recharge speed instead of neural because making organics fall down was annoying to me and go chain and shield damage. so I got some cc and some good damage too.

But now I go chain neural chain because the neural damage bonus makes up for losing shield damage (which isnt as good of a bonus as it sounds anyway) and it does good damage to organics with improved crowd control

Never heard of that before, may have to have Corlist over at BSN to inestigate and check the numbers.

Until them, yes making lowbies fall over is very annoying. Almost as annoying as having a CS spammer on your team while Sniping.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox