What choice in the trilogy made you spend the most time thinking about? SPOILERS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What choice in the trilogy made you spend the most time thinking about? SPOILERS
4 years ago#1
*SPOILERS*

It had to be the ending to Mass Effect 3. I must have spent about 15 minutes contemplating what to choose.
Not changing sig until the Clippers win the Championship.
The Few, The Proud, The Clippers.
4 years ago#2
Whether or not to buy the copy of Fornax in ME2.
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
4 years ago#3
Virmire Survivor
GT is Security Shield
Benevolent Potentate of the Glacier and Jade
4 years ago#4
Probably whether to destroy the geth base or reverse the virus put on them by the reapers. Since they were the main enemies of me1 i didn't know if I should destroy them or take legions word that they will no longer be heretics. But leave it to me3 to negate that too
4 years ago#5
Yeah, same here with the ending. Unfortunately I was practically dead tired when I reached that sequence. That was to starchild's advantage as he swayed me to pick synthesis, the little punk.

The choice during the climax at Rannoch is definitely a close second.
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
4 years ago#6
jkocka00 posted...

Pfft bought it in an instant.
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer
4 years ago#7
The final choice of ME2 probably conflicted me the most, but the final choice of ME3, Legion's Loyalty and the Rachni Queen are certainly worth mention.
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
4 years ago#8
nnytherkiller posted...
jkocka00 posted...

Pfft bought it in an instant.

Pervert- I just bought it for the articles hoping they would help me in a future mission.
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
4 years ago#9
Same as tc. I can't remember my very 1st choice anymore. But in EC I chose Control.

Other games I chose very quickly, especially Suicide Mission, since I used a guide on how to keep everyone alive lol.
http://i49.tinypic.com/69gf9z.jpg
4 years ago#10
Renegade interrupt on Khalisah al-Jilani in ME3.

loljk split second decision.
XBL Gamertag: Gallywag
I love Gamefaqs' mods.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What choice in the trilogy made you spend the most time thinking about? SPOILERS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived