What choice in the trilogy made you spend the most time thinking about? SPOILERS

#21TheLast0neAlivePosted 12/23/2012 10:07:32 PM
Raze_da_Kitsune posted...
ME2 on the collector ship. Whether or not to take assault rifle training or dat Widow.

---
Honestly, I think I'd rather stick my dick in a blender. - Raylan Givens.
#22CiderMcBrandyPosted 12/23/2012 10:08:19 PM
Rachni Queen in original.

After hearing the arguments, I went pro-life, then thought about it more afterwards and played through the mission again on earlier save. Pro-death and never regretted it. Mind control bugs are the the suck.
---
GT: Cider Mcbrandy
born in darkness, forged in fire, filled with nougat
#23sheepman23Posted 12/23/2012 10:10:49 PM
Raze_da_Kitsune posted...
ME2 on the collector ship. Whether or not to take assault rifle training or dat Widow.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about this one.

Assault rifles are nice, but I couldn't turn down the Widow. And, needless to say, I was happy with my decision about five minutes later...
#24ChronoAcePosted 12/23/2012 10:37:36 PM(edited)
Honestly all the decisions were pretty easy for me to make except for Sidonis' fate in ME2.

The ME3 ending required 0 thought. Destroy 100% of the time.
#25NefhithPosted 12/23/2012 10:39:08 PM
The ending. I spent 1'72 seconds to turn around and shoot that little f*cker in the head only to hear him say "so be it".

And I restarted just to shoot him again. It was worth it.
#26FeatherShardPosted 12/23/2012 10:43:56 PM
Legion's loyalty mission. So many things to consider, all from a perspective that's nearly impossible to wrap your head around.
---
Dreams aren't paid for with prayer - we pay for them with sacrifice.
]|[Fujin's Eternal Fanboy]|[
#27Raze_da_KitsunePosted 12/23/2012 10:50:11 PM
The ME3 ending required 0 thought. Destroy 100% of the time.

You wanna start a Bro club?
---
im...im sorry but... do you think the past tense of fight is thought? - Wolf_J_Flywheel
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...
#28Captain_SorzoPosted 12/23/2012 10:55:47 PM
The end of Rannoch and whether to save the Rachni Queen or Aralakh Company (I was under the impression Grunt would die if I went with the former). I knew most of the major decisions for the first two games in advance, so that lessened their impact. Actually going through with sacrificing Kaidan gave me pause, though.

As for the ME3 ending, I decided to choose Destroy after only a moment, and while I still prefer that outcome, it's probably the decision I've thought most about in retrospect.
---
"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
#29YoungGganonPosted 12/23/2012 10:58:12 PM
Hmm....I have to say the ending for 2. Because the renegade option isn't necessarily an evil one, just a common sense idea really. I mean, I would do that, does that make me a bad person? I don't know....just seemed like a good idea to me. But of course, me being the Paragon man I am I had to choose the other option.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#30SageOfLifePosted 12/23/2012 11:04:09 PM(edited)
The Heretics were the most difficult. Everything else was so easy.

Ashley or Kaidan; I'm not going to nuke my favorite character.

Rachni Queen; She pretty much spelled out that her ancestors were indoctrinated.

Saving the the Council; I had to think long-term.

Saving the genophage cure; the research was grossly unethical, but I think it's just as unethical to ignore existing knowledge just because of its origins.

The Collector Base; even if Reaper tech didn't have a nasty tendency to indoctrinate any organics that get ahold of it, I never trusted the Illusive Man any further than I can throw him without my biotics.

The Rachni Queen or Aralakh Company; since it was the real queen, the sacrifice of a few dozen krogan was more than worth preventing an innocent species from going extinct.

Curing the genophage; Wrex and Eve were both there to keep their people on track. The krogan earned their second chance.

The ending; I don't trust myself enough to have absolute power, and I don't trust the enemy enough to rewrite the entire galaxy on his say so.
---
I am the lizard queen!