What choice in the trilogy made you spend the most time thinking about? SPOILERS

#31me1324Posted 12/23/2012 11:05:45 PM
deciding who my love interest was, i had to play ME2 first, i chose Jack

what was the Rannoch mission's choice?
#32ShadowHalo17Posted 12/23/2012 11:27:22 PM
I was already pissed off at the end before I even got to choose and I wasn't even sure what was going on. I just walked forward and the game ended, I didn't put much thought into it.

I think Legion's loyalty mission had the most difficult choice for me. I really wasn't sure what to choose at first because I wasn't sure which would have worse consequences.

Good to know neither option made much of a difference ugh.
---
~Halo - Hope, belief, love, even greed and lust, they don't rule the world. You know what actually rules the world? Fear.
#33mootoastPosted 12/23/2012 11:39:54 PM
Breaking up with Jack in ME3. I was fascinated by her in ME2, but she just seemed so bland in ME3, and I was disappointed when I found out she couldn't join me on the ship. So I decided to end it, figuring I could romance Liara or Ashley or that chick who turned out to be a lesbian. None of that panned out, and I was left alone and disappointed.

In reality though, I think that's what Shepard would have done. He would have recognized the barriers in their relationship and the high probability of his death in the near future and ended it amicably.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eWk8r.png
Thanks, L4DHunter!
#34CharonDynamiPosted 12/23/2012 11:48:22 PM
Or there were so many hard decisions and so many easy ones. I find it funny people having trouble with the Rachnai Queen call me forgiving or unprejudiced (I like that one better) but I believe they deserved a second chance in the first game. And in the third one I wasn't going to kill one of the most powerful allies you could want in a war on the Reapers.

I have to go with Raze said that assault rifle training or the Widow. I picked the AR the first time reloaded got the Widow and have loved my rifle from then on vowing to never touch another weapon (cept Cain she's my mistress) for as long as Shepard lives.

But for a real choice I guess it would be who to be in a relationship with. I like Liara's growth from a bumbling schoolgirl into a tough information broker. Tali is really cute though and that air of mystery around her is enticing. Just wish she would stand up to the other admirals. And there is something about Miranda, maybe her huge br..brains.
---
The boundlessness of my own stupidity is the greatest lesson I've ever learned.
#35Devil_wings00Posted 12/24/2012 12:09:36 AM
Nothing really because my decision is made before I even play. I do a renegade run so all my decisions are the evil ones then I do a paragon so all my decisions are good. After that I just generally played for harder difficulty so I'd just pick whatever. The games actively discouraged you from being neutral or picking things based on what you actually wanted. In ME2 if you weren't an evil di*k or a patron saint you couldn't choose the big RED or BLUE dialogue choices which directly affected the story in bigger ways then the regular options so there was zero advantage to being neutral.
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.
#36Raze_da_KitsunePosted 12/24/2012 12:10:50 AM
So I decided to end it, figuring I could romance Liara or Ashley or that chick who turned out to be a lesbian. None of that panned out, and I was left alone and disappointed.

What did you do wrong?

Also, if Xen could be romanced there's no question I'd romance her in my "main" Shepard playthrough.
---
im...im sorry but... do you think the past tense of fight is thought? - Wolf_J_Flywheel
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...
#37pfh1001Posted 12/24/2012 12:18:46 AM
Whether or not to bother with the rest of my Shepard imports after seeing how awful the ending was, even post Extended Cut.

The easiest choice was whether or not to turn the game off rather than sit through the awful final half hour of the game on a second game.
#38ChargrilledPosted 12/24/2012 12:27:08 AM
Whether or not to kill wrex on virmire
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#39kungfuj0Posted 12/24/2012 12:30:03 AM
pfh1001 posted...
Whether or not to bother with the rest of my Shepard imports after seeing how awful the ending was, even post Extended Cut.

The easiest choice was whether or not to turn the game off rather than sit through the awful final half hour of the game on a second game.

Honestly, probably this.

But for the sake of this topic, I'll say the thing with Grunt. I didn't know what the outcome would be before doing that mission, and I had no clue which decision would let him live, so I basically ended up telling the queen to go **** herself. Grunt lived anyway, so I was happy. Queenie had a 2nd chance, and she still managed to **** it up, so she got what she had coming to her.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#40Raze_da_KitsunePosted 12/24/2012 12:43:00 AM
pfh1001 posted...

Ya know.... I went through this exact same thing. I did a pre EC run and was so disappointed. I started on another run shortly before the EC came out and I couldn't get past Mars. Just recently started doing SP again in November.
---
im...im sorry but... do you think the past tense of fight is thought? - Wolf_J_Flywheel
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...