What choice in the trilogy made you spend the most time thinking about? SPOILERS

#51CaelestinePosted 12/24/2012 11:03:39 AM
Whether to destroy the genophage cure.
#52SinisterSamuraiPosted 12/24/2012 11:49:31 AM
Whether to side with Wernher or Ashur.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#53Rogue MuttPosted 12/24/2012 1:32:21 PM
I like the way SageOfLife set it up so I'm going to use it:

Ashley or Kaidan; Disliked Kaidan from the start. Only let Ashley die once for the heartbreak factor on my Shepard that was romancing her.

Rachni Queen; Couldn't commit genocide, never hesitated to set her free.

Saving the the Council; Took a second, but had to focus fire fire on the Reaper. Didn't know the Council would die but they were ineffectual anyway

Saving the genophage cure; Krogan deserved a second chance under Wrex.

Heretics: Rewrote them. Had to give them the chance.

The Collector Base; This one I had a hard time with. One of the few I've actually changed my choice on different play-throughs.

The Rachni Queen or Aralakh Company; Saved her once, couldn't let her die now.

Curing the genophage; Hadn't changed my mind since saving the cure research.

The ending; Destroy was out because I couldn't kill the Geth after working so hard for peace. I've tried Control and Synthesis.

The Collector Base was probably the hardest for me. I sat there for a long time trying to figure out how badly it might come back to bite me in the ass.
---
BSG
#54VanUltimaPosted 12/24/2012 1:41:55 PM
i spent a lot of time in most of the decisions for mass effect 3.
---
RaidMax Tornado Blue Case | AMD Phenom II X4 955@3.30 GHz | MSI NF980-G65 | EVGA GTX 460 1GB | 4GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 Ram| OCZ ModXstream 500W | 500GB HD | Win 7
#55jessica73Posted 12/24/2012 5:52:46 PM
which ugly paint.exe made beard to choose for shep

in game, only ones that were anyway difficult were whether to keep the base or not, save the rachni queen, rewrite the geth or not, and whether to destroy or keep the genophage cure
---
http://i.imgur.com/Z0ZPk.png
PC nobleman tossing FCP's a bone - Thanks Breloom @_@
#56Rannek17Posted 12/24/2012 7:48:01 PM
Tali vs Liara.
---
GT-Rannek17
#57BhelliumPosted 12/24/2012 8:43:30 PM
ME2 ending, definitely
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#58OEIO999Posted 12/24/2012 8:48:11 PM
TIM in ME2. And pretty much everything else from ME2. But one loyalty mission that comes to mind is Jacob's
#59RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 12/24/2012 8:48:48 PM
The choice on if I should keep playing ME2 after the opening and seeing Shep go through reentry or to simply return the game.

I'm not joking. I was super pissed they did that and it goes in my books as one of the dumbest things done ever to facilitate a story to a game that really didn't care much about the story anyway.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#60Mr_arizonaPosted 12/24/2012 8:51:25 PM
The Balak choice in ME3.

For those who don't know if you let Balak live in ME1, by letting him go or having him arrested, he comes back in that mission where you need to hack the terminals. (Not the Kasumi one)

During the conversation you have with him you need to decide to kill him or convince him to join you. Which is like saying we need Bin Laden's help. That was a tough one and I choose to have him join us.

Shepard said exactly what I felt. "I want you to put a bullet in his head, but we're all making sacrifices these days".
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif