play some christmas gold with me?

#11Teh_ApotheosisPosted 12/25/2012 5:30:52 PM
I'm always down for some me3, I'm generally on in the evenings/late night. Feel free to send me a msg. GT is same as username.

For some reason, I couldn't connect with yamatobeats. He said it happens to him a lot?
#12Teh_ApotheosisPosted 12/25/2012 5:36:38 PM
Actually.... I think my gt doesn't have the underscore, just a space. I'm sure i'm the only one anyways. If i'm not.... sorry other guy that may be getting random friend invites.
#13vegeto18Posted 12/25/2012 5:36:40 PM
i'm always free in typical fashion past 9pm central time. i'm on vacation till jan 2 so i'll be on more often. hit me up XBL if you'd like to play...

as in send a party and game invite so i know i'm being requested. >_>

forming a quality team requires time. randoms is simply convenient.
---
Always looking for new XBL GFAQ friends to play with online
XBL: AnAsianIndian84
#14bessy67Posted 12/25/2012 5:42:31 PM
If anyone here wants to play, send me an invite. I'm not using a mic right now since I can't remember where I put it and don't really feel like looking, but I'm a pretty decent player and generally know what I'm doing. If it's that big of a deal I could look for it, but I'm comfy and don't really want to get my @$$ off of the couch...
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#15bessy67Posted 12/25/2012 6:30:38 PM
Teh_Apotheosis posted...
Actually.... I think my gt doesn't have the underscore, just a space. I'm sure i'm the only one anyways. If i'm not.... sorry other guy that may be getting random friend invites.

Sorry man, I tried to join your game and my console froze. I'll try again.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#16Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/25/2012 7:43:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17Teh_ApotheosisPosted 12/25/2012 8:39:40 PM
bessy67 posted...
Teh_Apotheosis posted...

Sorry man, I tried to join your game and my console froze. I'll try again.

Haha that was fun. Forgot what it's like to have a decent teammate. We had some monster damage output there. If we had decent teammates, we could've done a bunch of under 20 minute gold runs.
#18Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/25/2012 8:43:39 PM
On currently.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs