Just got turian ghost, what are good gold/platinum builds?

#11ghosta2Posted 12/25/2012 3:13:03 PM
I like to skip overload and just focus on pure AR damage.
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2
#12ArkJJPosted 12/25/2012 3:30:38 PM
I usually skip fitness since he can just pop a stim if you ever get flanked, then cloak and get to safety. Worked well for me, even when the rest of the team was trying to wipe.
---
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
#13bessy67Posted 12/25/2012 3:32:54 PM
Evil Engel posted...
Everyone hates fitness around here. There are only a few classes that I don't put fitness in. Typically I want as much fitness as I can get, most powers in this game don't do that much damage, it's all about weapon fire.

It's not necessarily that people hate fitness, it's just kind of unnecessary on a character with cloak and stim packs.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#14SushiSquidPosted 12/25/2012 4:41:54 PM
dokukaeru posted...
SushiSquid posted...
Stims have no reason to be maxed. You use them for instant shields in a pinch. Especially now that it's been weakened, constant durability from Fitness is better than stronger stims.

Tactical Cloak 6: Damage, Melee Damage, Assault Rifle Damage
Overload 6: Damage, Neural Shock, Chain
Stimulant Pack 3
Armiger Legion 5: Either one, Either one
Fitness: All bottom

No reason unless you can get unlimited points for him.

Equip any AR and incendiary rounds and spam TC/overload for chain fire explosions.

I did have a 6/6/6/6/6 ghost until I promoted it. It plays basically identical to that, though. I have slightly weaker stims and no extra 10% weapon damage.
#15GrayZStarrPosted 12/25/2012 4:44:18 PM
I prefer

6/6/4/6/4 If you want some durability

Tac Cloak for Damage, Recharge speed, and AR damage
Stim Packs focus on extra packs and shields
Overload for +1 target
Class for Weapon Damage
Fitness for Health

That way you live a bit longer. Helps since the Stimpacks got nerfed.
---
----
#16PoopMasterGoetzPosted 12/25/2012 6:42:29 PM
SushiSquid posted...
Stims have no reason to be maxed. You use them for instant shields in a pinch. Especially now that it's been weakened, constant durability from Fitness is better than stronger stims.

Stimulant Pack 3

Fitness is pointless with stim packs. Maxing out stims = a lot more shields.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#17GoldenSWarriorsPosted 12/25/2012 6:50:02 PM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
SushiSquid posted...

Stimulant Pack 3

Permanent health is better than temporary. Go with 3 in stim, that's all you need, and then put 5 in fitness. 6 in everything else.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#18SushiSquidPosted 12/25/2012 7:49:56 PM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
SushiSquid posted...

Stimulant Pack 3

Permanent health is better than temporary. Go with 3 in stim, that's all you need, and then put 5 in fitness. 6 in everything else.

I prefer another 25% health/shields in place of 10% weapon damage, but otherwise I agree. Stims are not an unlimited, permanent bonuses. Fitness is. Especially now that stims max at 2400 instead of 4000, they're really not that impressive anymore. The damage bonus isn't noticeable at any point, so they're really there to give instant shields when you can't wait to recover.
#19SinisterSamuraiPosted 12/25/2012 8:30:31 PM
I dunno about gold or platinum builds, but I know a good copper build.
If you name your turian ghost sam and then spec all your anger into your gut. You gotta focus. And then in the last scene you can move a copper penny with your finger while Oda Mae Brown tells your wife that ghosts are real.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#20Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/25/2012 8:41:58 PM(edited)
Whatever you do, don't use the Harrier. Absolutely garbage.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs