Create your ideal ME4 *SPOILERS*

#1VirtualAnomolyPosted 12/26/2012 11:33:54 PM
For me, it is the beginning of the second trilogy,, set years after ME1-3. You cannot import any REFUSE saves. You start as a human whom accidentally stumbles upon a second galaxy when a relay malfunctions. On your crew you have Yourself, two humans, a turian, and a Salarian. Depending on the choices you made you can have a Krogan (unless you sabotaged the Genophage) A Quarian (unless they died in ME3) or a Geth (unless they died in ME3 OR you picked the destroy ending)

At the beginning, most of you are split up, except Commander King (Yeah, just because) and a Human. You quickly find the Turian. At the beginning, most racees of the galaxy hate you.

Throughout the game you find your other friends, until one point you can go to two planets, you find out each planet has either the Krogan or the Salarian on it (you can only save one, if Krogan died in ME3, you are forced to save the Salarian)

Your choices change how certian species view the Milky Way species, and can land you with new Alien squadmated. It is possible to end ME4 with only three people. King and two squadmates. It is also possible to end it with 8 (King, two humans, Turian, Salarian/Krogan, Quarian, Geth,New species)

ME4 ends with the relay being fixed, but at least 3 species (unless you made more than those specific 3 hate you) are still against Milky Way aliens.. (you can have the WHOLE galaxy against the milky way galaxy.) your choices can make all species like you except these canon three.

ME5-6 you build armies,relationships, weapons, ships etc to fight. It is possible to lose (especially if the whole galaxy is against you) and it is possible for Milky way to turn. (Turian/Asari/Salarians etc can join the new galaxies team if humans make them made enough, but it is possible to keep them)

Some things canon.

If Krogan died and Rachni lived, Rachni are always loyal.

If Quarians and Geth lived and you chose synth, Both are always loyal. (if only one is they are harder to defect than others)

If Krogans died and Rachni died, sucks to be you.

If Both Quarians and Geth Died, Krogans lived, and Rachni lived, Krogans and Rachni are loyal.

If Krogans lived and Wrex is in charge, they are always loyal. (IF rachni lived, they are hard to defect)

If Wreav is in charge, Krogans always defect, and Rachni always defect(unless you killed Quarians and Geth) (making it very hard)

If you sabotaged the Genophage, Salarians are always loyal.

Each squadmate from ME1-3 is mentioned like a legend. (King tells stories about Shepard, Ashley, Javik, etc Dialogue changes depending on who died where and etc)

If you chose Udina in ME1, Humans are off the council. If you chose Anderson in ME1, Humans are on the council.

If you chose to save the Quarians and not the Geth, Quarians are on the council.

So some decisions that were bad in ME1-3, are good in ME4-6.

ME4-6 also has new choices.

NOTE this is NOT real, I made it up.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#2RKOMe2011Posted 12/27/2012 12:06:16 AM
My idea is this it isnt a prequel it isnt a sequel but rather something new & unique and something that has never been done before. A STORY WITHIN A STORY.

While Cmdr. Shepard is doing his/hers things we will CAC a new MC using Background Choices such as the new upcoming DA 3 will use based on these you will have a difrent character each playthrough and told through a diffrent POV.

We will visit & help out the Planets Shepard & The Normandy crew never went to and help them out and take out the Reapers on those Planets & help evacuate the Civilians and gain additonal support for Shepards Armada for the Crucible.

The Volus Homeworld, The Drell/Hanar Compact other Colonies and new places Shepard & Crew never been to we will Clean Up, Protect & Evacuate These Planets & Colonies.

I call this a new type of game it will be Inter-Connected to the Shepard Trilogy while it will yet be its own storyline with a new MC without Shepard but the Choices our MC make will Effect the original Shepard Trilogy.

My game would change the ending and add new elements to the Shepard Trilogy via this games Import you could import this game into the Shepard Trilogy thus changing the endigs and other details making Shepard's Ending more complete.

Our MC would any race, combinations & each deal would be a Dragon Age Origins type of deal and told through a unqiue POV this game is in the Shepard Trilogy's Timeline thus you can import this game into Shepards making it the 1st of its kind to do this.

Inter-Connected A Story Within a Story not a Prequel not a Sequel this game would Reshape and make Mass Effect 3 entirely new & diffrent via this games Import based on the things we do in this game.

Mass Effect DownFall
Mass Effect - Rising Darkness
Mass Effect - End Game
Mass Effect - Dark Revelations
Mass Effect - 2nd Strike

So what do you think could this deal work a Inter-Connecting game a Story Within a Story this game would Reshape and make a Totally diffrent Mass Effect 3.

Dont get me wrong this game I am working on is Fan-Fiction fans were whining I dont want Sequel I dont want a Prequel then I came up with this idea.

A game that is neither Sequel or Prequel.
#3PainesnewnamePosted 12/27/2012 12:08:46 AM
A samequel!
---
Mass production.....?
.........RIDICULOUS!
#4MrTubesPosted 12/27/2012 4:28:58 AM
Musou Effect.
---
"I'll swing by and sign the contracts, alright. Just ignore the bodies."
#5melvin343Posted 12/27/2012 5:02:09 AM
No offence to any ME Fans but The ME Trilogy was well done but in my opinion, Bioware needs to make something new, [new IP] is what Bioware has been doing since last-gen is what made me like them and I own every Bioware game they made except Star Wars: The Old Republic and that Sonic game they made for Nintendo DS. As much as I like ME, Bioware just need to move on and do something new for a change.
---
Brad Pitt, no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#6VirtualAnomoly(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 9:29:47 AM
melvin343 posted...
No offence to any ME Fans but The ME Trilogy was well done but in my opinion, Bioware needs to make something new, [new IP] is what Bioware has been doing since last-gen is what made me like them and I own every Bioware game they made except Star Wars: The Old Republic and that Sonic game they made for Nintendo DS. As much as I like ME, Bioware just need to move on and do something new for a change.

The only reason I really disagree is because there is so much lore, it seems like it would suck for the writers to just lose it all. (Asari cheated for their advancements, could have prevented Reaper-War, never saw how the other council species took that.)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#7Rogue MuttPosted 12/27/2012 9:36:15 AM
All I really want is to be able to pick my race, gender, class, and then customize the hell out of my appearance. Maybe make it so that NPCs react differently depending on what race you are, and if possible, create different dialogue/interaction options that are race dependent also.

Maybe explain it by saying that your character is part of a task force that pulls the best personnel and tech from all corners of the galactic community. If you wanted a direct tie-in to the ME trilogy, available playable races could be dependent on who was still alive/working with you in your ME3 save.
---
BSG
#8VirtualAnomoly(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 9:50:50 AM
Rogue Mutt posted...
All I really want is to be able to pick my race, gender, class, and then customize the hell out of my appearance. Maybe make it so that NPCs react differently depending on what race you are, and if possible, create different dialogue/interaction options that are race dependent also.

Maybe explain it by saying that your character is part of a task force that pulls the best personnel and tech from all corners of the galactic community. If you wanted a direct tie-in to the ME trilogy, available playable races could be dependent on who was still alive/working with you in your ME3 save.

It'd be cool but I prefer that for MP.
If you could make yourself
It would be really hard to make as good as a story/characters. (If Shepard was a Turian)
---
#9RKOMe2011Posted 12/27/2012 10:39:08 AM
My game or my idea would have a CAC that is deep, & very customizable being able to use any race, diffrent combinations using a Background Selection to change the story each go around told through a diffrent POV based on these backgrounds such as how Dragon Age 3 will use Background Choices.

But in DA 3 you can only be a Human Male or Female once again such as DA 2 and once again can only be a Mage, Warrior and Rogue the only new element is the Background Choices which I assume is like Slave, Bandit, Noble or Inquistion.

My game would be similar but unlike DA 3 you would be diffrent races from Drell, Asari, Geth, and Krogan and diffrent Backgrounds to make it Unique.

Mass Effect Down Fall would be a Game Within A game yet while it is own deal would reshape & rechange Mass Effect 3 once done with Down Fall you could import Down Fall into Mass Effect 3 to make it a completly new deal with a diffrent ending based on our actions in Mass Effect Down Fall.

Another new Feature in Down Fall is new attack called Burst Fire Mode which is a powerful 2nd Alt Fire Mode for the Weapons but could only be achieved via how many kills you make on field once the meter is Filled Press the RT Button and a new powerful attack will occur.

Also new is a more robust Weapon Craft System now using the Kinect we can Take apart the weapons Using the Kinect. Finding gear and components on the field we can upgrade & modify our Weapons. But there is also a catch you can only use Weapons when you are at a certain LVL such as Snipers LVL 10, Rapid Fire, LVL 20, Heavies LVL 30, also you can not customize your weapons without the Gear & components.

I got the Weapon Idea from the Tom Clancy deal but I made my own spin on it.

Also I would add in a new 2nd Attack for Omni Weapons that would also work like Burst Fire Mode on the Weapons. I call this Mode Burst Attack Mode.

So Burst Fire for Weapons & Burst Attack for Omni and a Kinect Feature for Weapons.

Also I would use the Kinect to make our CAC use it unique like Weapons would.

I would also make a new Warship such as the Normandy was for Shepard this Ship would be for us called the SR-3 WarBreaker. It would be a lot bigger than the Normandy is. Maybe on Terms of a Cerberus Cruiser in terms of size.
#10Urdnot_RuntPosted 12/27/2012 11:54:52 AM
Brand new ME story that acts as if the original trilogy never happened.

New conflict, new characters, new story.

Same visual style, same technology, same choice based system
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw