*Takes TGI with PPR X to bronze*

#1Cthe34TruthPosted 12/30/2012 12:52:39 PM
*immediately vote-kicked after the game*

@_@

What the... are people really that insecure? Why would you even let me start the game in the first place? Smh, smh... stay classy.
---
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@
#2zodiaccurse12Posted 12/30/2012 12:55:03 PM
they are butt-hurt of what they dont have, thats why when I play silvers I use the common weapons suchas Avenger.
#3Talon5967Posted 12/30/2012 1:01:31 PM
After promoting infiltrators, I used level 1 TGI with a Harrier in bronze. After the match, I switched to the huntress (who I had just unlocked), because even a level 1 ghost is too much for bronze. Especially since I'm used to using him with zero fitness in gold.

But yeah, kicking in bronze even for that is a clear example of insecurity.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
Gamertag: Talon Omega
#4fennell92Posted 12/30/2012 1:02:05 PM
Maybe they didn't bother to look at your equipment before hand. Besides, taking a PPR X on a TGI in bronze, that's just not necessary. I hope you were level 1 or something.

I'd go as far to say that that's extreme even on silver.
#5Mr_PipboyPosted 12/30/2012 1:10:24 PM
So the rich guy visits the slums and complains when his wallet and timepiece are stolen?
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King of Rio 4-0 (4-1 overall)
#6Caravan_GirlPosted 12/30/2012 2:15:34 PM
It doesn't matter what class I play in Bronze, sometimes people just kick you for getting 75+ kills.

It's happened to me with stuff like the Asari Huntress or N7 Destroyer, but also with stuff like the Asari Vanguard. o_O
#7Mr_PipboyPosted 12/30/2012 2:19:04 PM
If I'm playing on bronze, I'm using a level 1 character because I just promoted (4 more until I never have to do it again) ... I usually half pay attention and let the other folks have fun. If they get into a tight spot, then I'll pick up the pace.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King of Rio 4-0 (4-1 overall)
#8Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/30/2012 2:19:10 PM
Bronze is for the people who are just starting out and don't have that decent of weapons. So it's understandable why they'd get upset if someone who has arguably one of the best weapons and characters in game comes waltzing in.

.... I am guilty of doing character wave grinds on Bronze, so I'm not slamming you, TC.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#9BhelliumPosted 12/30/2012 2:27:08 PM
Rafficus_III posted...

.... I am guilty of doing character wave grinds on Bronze, so I'm not slamming you, TC.

Who hasn't?
That Tech Armor challenge ain't going to beat itself
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#10DDRPimp123Posted 12/30/2012 2:27:49 PM
What's a ppr x not trolling
---
Gamer Tag (Angel Devil 69) Xbox live and PSN