What the hell is wrong with this class? Day 6 Volus Adept

#11NafzgerPosted 12/31/2012 7:18:35 AM
He's the best candidate for a stasis sniper. That's all I have to say about that.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#12WatermelonFartsPosted 12/31/2012 7:22:17 AM
YamatoBeats posted...
Haley Joel Osment posted...
GoldenSWarriors posted...
If this guy doesn't get voted for melee being wrong then I don't know what would.

Yeah, a free Tactical Cloak that doesn't break when you use an ability is definetly a terrible melee. Good call.

A 3 second Cloak isn't gonna save you from anything in Platinum and neither is his weak excuse for a shield.

so so wrong
---
just when you thought gfaqs usernames couldnt get any worse
#13BashyMcFetusPosted 12/31/2012 7:29:52 AM
My only gripe is that he has stasis instead of singularity. Would be great with that one power swap. As is, he's merely good.
---
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
#14sheepman23Posted 12/31/2012 7:54:28 AM
I went for damage output. I know that he's a Volus and he's supposed to be a support character, but the Engineer trumps him in every category (including damage output).

BashyMcFetus posted...
My only gripe is that he has stasis instead of singularity. Would be great with that one power swap. As is, he's merely good.

I actually hadn't thought of this... but I agree. Stasis lost a lot of its usability with the addition of new armored enemies; it's still great against enemies like Phantoms and Geth Hunters, but Singularity's new buff makes it even better.

Plus, can you imagine laying down a duration-maxed Singularity and then tossing an Orb at everything that walks through it?
#15jcllcjPosted 12/31/2012 7:55:46 AM
Other

He is a white mage and no one f**ks with the white mage
#16FullMetalManiaPosted 12/31/2012 12:28:07 PM
It's a volus.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#17Charmile(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 6:36:00 PM
bump
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#18Trigger_MonkeyPosted 12/31/2012 8:19:54 PM
YamatoBeats posted...
Haley Joel Osment posted...
GoldenSWarriors posted...
If this guy doesn't get voted for melee being wrong then I don't know what would.

Yeah, a free Tactical Cloak that doesn't break when you use an ability is definetly a terrible melee. Good call.

A 3 second Cloak isn't gonna save you from anything in Platinum and neither is his weak excuse for a shield.

I see you never noticed that his heavy melee refills his shields.
---
Sid the Sloth for Playstation Allstars.