As bad as people say?

#81FrizzurdPosted 1/1/2013 6:10:01 PM
Rafficus_III posted...
Guys, guys, why don't we just bro-hug it out? It's not about war, man; it's about the loooove.

and give in to the Communist synthesis supporters or Fascist controllers? Anarchist destruction is where its at! ; )
#82ArnoldtheRedPosted 1/2/2013 2:09:49 PM
sonicpsycho13 posted...
The internet is full of self-entitled whiners who hate so many things, just for the sake of hating on it.

ME3 is stellar and easily one of the best games or the year. It combines the streamlined gameplay of ME2 with the more in depth RPG elements of ME1. The tedious elements, like systematically driving around or scanning planets has been removed in favor of a system that lets you scan an entire solar system in seconds, much to my delight.

While the last few minutes exhibit bad story telling, anyone who has the slightest knowledge about game programming limitations already knew going in that there can't be hundreds of different endings that incorporate every minor, or even major decision.

"It's not the destination, it's the journey that's the real adventure."

So someone not grovelling at the game is a self entitled whiner. \

Someone is not in love as much with the game as I am, he's such a whiner >_>
#83LifeVirus1289Posted 1/2/2013 2:12:14 PM
Finish_th_Fight posted...
ME3 is a great game. The only people Iíve heard complaining about it are those who are butt-hurt over the ending. Even if you donít like the last 10mins of a game that doesnít make the entire game Ďbadí. Iíd encourage you to get it and play with an open mind. Enjoy.

---
(X) Xelden1289
#84NafzgerPosted 1/2/2013 3:56:18 PM
Finish_th_Fight posted...
ME3 is a great game. The only people Iíve heard complaining about it are those who are butt-hurt over the ending. Even if you donít like the last 10mins of a game that doesnít make the entire game Ďbadí. Iíd encourage you to get it and play with an open mind. Enjoy.

I hate most of it besides the ending. When it comes to the ending, I like the choices, just not the presenation.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher