9:12 Full extraction Gold run.

#31TheLast0neAlivePosted 12/31/2012 9:26:25 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
manbearpig654 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
How did the guy in the video carry 7 missiles? is that a new upgrade via packs? I'm still a 5, 5, 5, and 6 medigel.

Armored compartments. Some of you guys that always complain about randoms seriously need to know about this.

what? confused lol. But haven't played in a while btw. Thanks for the info.
What does it have to do with those that complain about randoms? So "Armored compartments" is a gear upgrade then? Uncommon or Rare?

Rare.

Armored Compartments V
Increase Cobra Missile capacity by 3
Increase ammo capacity by 15%
---
Honestly, I think I'd rather stick my dick in a blender. - Raylan Givens.
#32RophlecktuinePosted 12/31/2012 9:30:47 PM
MedicFromHell posted...
Rophlecktuine posted...
Nafzger posted...
Why don't you guys do some speed runs with no missiles whatsoever?

I'd like to see this as well, but it would turn into spamming spawns with grenades boosted by ammo packs.

It's not like I wouldn't mind doing something like that. It would be a lot of fun! But were is the limit to what is too OP to use?

Thanks btw! Our time was beat though. Geekfest and team got like 11:48 or something. Matter of fact, we are tied for last right now lol.

its still pretty cool.

I'm not proud of it, but back when the missile glitch first came out, my friends and used it for a while on glacier. We learned a lot about controlling spawns for efficient matches, we had some dramatically short games. We also learned glitching was boring.
#33BhelliumPosted 12/31/2012 9:39:48 PM
THEY'RE DEAD. THEY'RE ALL DEAD!
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#34donkeyofdestinyPosted 1/1/2013 12:02:41 AM
Speed runs are boring as... what is the word I am looking for? Oh I remember it was snot.

However, I can appreciate the amount coordination and practice it takes to be able to finish that fast. Somebody deserves bacon for such an achievement.
---
Don Quixote Bigote
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#35Dave4202Posted 1/1/2013 4:30:36 AM
Impressive. The best speed run I ever saw was 11 mins on Jade, no equipment, no missles. Blew my mind.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=KingGuy420&platform=ps3