Javik = best squadmate?

#11NafzgerPosted 1/1/2013 7:25:43 PM
Bhellium posted...
Nafzger posted...
I hate that he's a prothean. That's ridiculous.

It is one of the most plausible technological stretches they've asked us to follow so eh

"How could we possibly top having a geth squadmate? OH I KNOW!"

That's what it seemed like, anyway. They knew it would be controversial, too. I think it was one of the things attacked in the leaked script, but I can't confirm that. Reducing it to DLC was the only way to play it safe, although that kind of backfired too, since so many people got in an uproar about day 1 DLC. I personally don't see a problem with it.

I would have preferred him to be an unplayable crewmate. Someone you talk to but doesn't fight. He just "advises" you, but in really brutal ways. Then again, I also wanted a racial representative from every race to be aboard the Normandy, like a galactic Noah's Ark of sorts.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#12General_JumaPosted 1/1/2013 7:36:19 PM
OEIO999 posted...
Considering every single companion in this game was hopeless. He wins by a slim margin. But that easily gets subtracted by the fact he is only available form DAY ONE DLC :O

would you have preferred he was only an additional bonus to CE buyers instead and not DLC?
---
Not comic - animated. For eight years America was ruled by Pinky and the Brain.-Thanatos the Great
#13Trigger_MonkeyPosted 1/1/2013 7:37:51 PM
General_Juma posted...
OEIO999 posted...
Considering every single companion in this game was hopeless. He wins by a slim margin. But that easily gets subtracted by the fact he is only available form DAY ONE DLC :O

would you have preferred he was only an additional bonus to CE buyers instead and not DLC?

I'm more pissed that this idiot called Garrus hopeless.
---
Sid the Sloth for Playstation Allstars.
#14OEIO999Posted 1/1/2013 8:24:48 PM
Trigger_Monkey posted...
General_Juma posted...
OEIO999 posted...

I'm more pissed that this idiot called Garrus hopeless.

No, that'd be just as bad. Seriously it's like they were trying to squeeze out as much money as they could. Thankfully they didn't cheap out on the MP DLC's as well, but they had their reasons not to

Garrus was useless in battle. Only his occasional head-shot stood out. But besides that, it's like I was the only one fighting the enemies
#15iamdanthamanPosted 1/1/2013 9:09:00 PM
Javik is only slightly less useful than Kaiden. Those are the top two though.
---
All your base are belong to us