recommended minimum character lvl for gold?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. recommended minimum character lvl for gold?

User Info: SolidDroid

SolidDroid
4 years ago#1
I know with the right equipment anything is possible. But I mean with average equipment or non at all what lvl should I be. I'm tempted to just throw my lvl 10 demolisher in their. But I feel it might be a waste especially with random. Mabey lvl 13?

SolidDroid
4 years ago#2
Forgive me if it sounds like a pointless question. Just want some opinions haha.

User Info: fennell92

fennell92
4 years ago#3
If you're used to gold then level 10 should be ok. If you're thinking of moving up to gold for the first time, definitely wait until at least 18.

User Info: MedicFromHell

MedicFromHell
4 years ago#4
I think it completely depends on what combos you can pull off. If you can warp>shockwave by level 10 and survive then awesome. If you can run a HSo with just a Claymore at level 1, more power to you.

For the Demolisher I would say 10 should be perfectly fine. Few grenades, some survivability and some nice AR.
GT: Razerath
If you're looking for people to play ME3 with on 360: Add GfaqsME3MPList to your XBL friends list! *King Nothing 4-4*

User Info: code_kirin

code_kirin
4 years ago#5
It depends on your weapons and equipment/gear. Players skill too, of course. IMO, you have no business on gold as a low leveled character if you're not using equipment. Whenever I do promote I go into gold as a level 1 using level 4 ammo and such. For the average player, maybe I'd accept level 10 with equipment.

SolidDroid
4 years ago#6
I'm fairly comfortable with gold. I can Solo and round or two. I guess I just don't want to get caught with low lvl fitness and skills when the Randys start dropping or lagging out.
Btw If any body is up for a couple of golds my gamer tag is DROlD.
The I is actually a lowercase L....

User Info: Malzel

Malzel
4 years ago#7
If you have to ask you must not have been playing long so level 20.
It is only human to commit a sin...

SolidDroid
4 years ago#8
Well it was really just a random thought as I wait for ppl to join. But hey whatever.

User Info: MedicFromHell

MedicFromHell
4 years ago#9
I'm going to do some quick Gold Glacier runs if you want a spot let me know. I'll also send you a XBL message.
GT: Razerath
If you're looking for people to play ME3 with on 360: Add GfaqsME3MPList to your XBL friends list! *King Nothing 4-4*

SolidDroid
4 years ago#10
My body is ready.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. recommended minimum character lvl for gold?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived