recommended minimum character lvl for gold?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. recommended minimum character lvl for gold?

User Info: CoconutMay

CoconutMay
4 years ago#21
I usually go around lvl 16, maybe down to ~14 for classes I'm more comfortable with. I think the lowest I ever did a gold game was with my Javelin GI at lvl 12, 'cause I only worried about maxing out TC and Hunter Mose, with some points in the passive.

It's not necessarily a concern about my personal skill, it's just that I find that around lvl 16 is when character builds start to stabilize more and it makes playing Gold a lot less of a hassle.

Side note, that's why I never stay in any Gold game if there's someone below level 15. I don't care if you're good enough to compete in Gold with a level 1 character, the match will (Most of the time) go by much quicker and be less stressful with a higher leveled character simply because of the abilities you'd have.
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.

User Info: sheepman23

sheepman23
4 years ago#22
I like to wait until Level 12 or 13 for most characters. Play Bronze on Level 1 to get them up to 6 or 7, and then play Silver until my build feels ready to tackle Gold.
Xbox Live GT - Sheepman2342

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
4 years ago#23
if your someone I know can play then 10 or so based upon class and equipment.

If your a random you better be over 18 or I will probably kick you or leave, but it depends on equipment as well.
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. recommended minimum character lvl for gold?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived