recommended minimum character lvl for gold?

#21CoconutMayPosted 1/2/2013 9:21:37 AM
I usually go around lvl 16, maybe down to ~14 for classes I'm more comfortable with. I think the lowest I ever did a gold game was with my Javelin GI at lvl 12, 'cause I only worried about maxing out TC and Hunter Mose, with some points in the passive.

It's not necessarily a concern about my personal skill, it's just that I find that around lvl 16 is when character builds start to stabilize more and it makes playing Gold a lot less of a hassle.

Side note, that's why I never stay in any Gold game if there's someone below level 15. I don't care if you're good enough to compete in Gold with a level 1 character, the match will (Most of the time) go by much quicker and be less stressful with a higher leveled character simply because of the abilities you'd have.
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#22sheepman23Posted 1/2/2013 9:23:09 AM
I like to wait until Level 12 or 13 for most characters. Play Bronze on Level 1 to get them up to 6 or 7, and then play Silver until my build feels ready to tackle Gold.
---
Xbox Live GT - Sheepman2342
#23terrysmay04Posted 1/2/2013 9:26:32 AM
if your someone I know can play then 10 or so based upon class and equipment.

If your a random you better be over 18 or I will probably kick you or leave, but it depends on equipment as well.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!