Please explain how Any/Any/Gold threw me into Platinum game at wave 2.

#1SushiSquidPosted 1/2/2013 3:40:07 AM(edited)
We still got full extraction, but holy hell is Platinum rough without consumable equipment.

Oh, and the geth can go die in a fire. Their constant staggering is really getting old.
#2Mr_PipboyPosted 1/2/2013 3:42:14 AM
SushiSquid posted...
We still got full extraction, but holy hell is Platinum rough without consumable equipment.

Oh, and the geth can go die in a fire. Their constant staggering is really getting old.

Play as the Geth Soldier and they do ... a lot.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#3SushiSquid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 3:44:05 AM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
SushiSquid posted...

Play as the Geth Soldier and they do ... a lot.

I was a geth soldier, which is why we did so well. My allies were a human engineer and two ghosts. I painted everything with Flamer and they lit up a series of explosions with Overload chains.
#4NafzgerPosted 1/2/2013 7:23:17 AM
I like to use the Falcon on the Geth Trooper, and then go up against geth. I can't help but feel justified staggering those MFs all day long.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#5YamatoBeatsPosted 1/2/2013 7:53:56 AM
EA.

That's all.
#6Rafficus_IIIPosted 1/2/2013 8:40:43 AM
SushiSquid posted...

I can handle the stunlock on Bronze-Gold, but on Platinum it seems like the Primes are freaking snipers with that damn cannon. I hate it, especially when you got four of them coming at you from different sides.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#7sheepman23Posted 1/2/2013 8:50:50 AM
I just got thrown into a Gold match where two of the players were invisible...

We actually extracted though, so it all worked out.
---
Xbox Live GT - Sheepman2342
#8CoconutMayPosted 1/2/2013 9:26:15 AM
For the same reason my Any/Any/Bronze threw me into a Gold game at wave 1.
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#9terrysmay04Posted 1/2/2013 9:27:47 AM
I got dropped into round 2 of a silver match yesterday while searching U/U/G. Took me a round and a half to realize wtf was going on.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#10CoconutMayPosted 1/2/2013 9:31:17 AM
terrysmay04 posted...
I got dropped into round 2 of a silver match yesterday while searching U/U/G. Took me a round and a half to realize wtf was going on.

I had something similar happen to me. My first time actually trying to be competitive with a Volus Engineer in a Gold match. Recon Mine was just demolishing everything, one-hitting the generic mooks and doing crazy damage to everything else. I was like, "My God, the Volus is broken!"

Took me until about wave 6 to realize something fishy was going, so I checked the score and it said "Bronze", lol.
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.