Please explain how Any/Any/Gold threw me into Platinum game at wave 2.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Please explain how Any/Any/Gold threw me into Platinum game at wave 2.
(message deleted)

User Info: Mr_Pipboy

Mr_Pipboy
4 years ago#2
SushiSquid posted...
We still got full extraction, but holy hell is Platinum rough without consumable equipment.

Oh, and the geth can go die in a fire. Their constant staggering is really getting old.

Play as the Geth Soldier and they do ... a lot.
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
(message deleted)

User Info: Nafzger

Nafzger
4 years ago#4
I like to use the Falcon on the Geth Trooper, and then go up against geth. I can't help but feel justified staggering those MFs all day long.
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher

User Info: YamatoBeats

YamatoBeats
4 years ago#5
EA.

That's all.

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
4 years ago#6
SushiSquid posted...
Oh, and the geth can go die in a fire. Their constant staggering is really getting old.

I can handle the stunlock on Bronze-Gold, but on Platinum it seems like the Primes are freaking snipers with that damn cannon. I hate it, especially when you got four of them coming at you from different sides.
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs

User Info: sheepman23

sheepman23
4 years ago#7
I just got thrown into a Gold match where two of the players were invisible...

We actually extracted though, so it all worked out.
Xbox Live GT - Sheepman2342

User Info: CoconutMay

CoconutMay
4 years ago#8
For the same reason my Any/Any/Bronze threw me into a Gold game at wave 1.
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
4 years ago#9
I got dropped into round 2 of a silver match yesterday while searching U/U/G. Took me a round and a half to realize wtf was going on.
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!

User Info: CoconutMay

CoconutMay
4 years ago#10
terrysmay04 posted...
I got dropped into round 2 of a silver match yesterday while searching U/U/G. Took me a round and a half to realize wtf was going on.

I had something similar happen to me. My first time actually trying to be competitive with a Volus Engineer in a Gold match. Recon Mine was just demolishing everything, one-hitting the generic mooks and doing crazy damage to everything else. I was like, "My God, the Volus is broken!"

Took me until about wave 6 to realize something fishy was going, so I checked the score and it said "Bronze", lol.
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Please explain how Any/Any/Gold threw me into Platinum game at wave 2.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived