5.93% (15 votes)
Legion
9.88% (25 votes)
Mordin
2.77% (7 votes)
Samara
3.16% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Before anyone says anything, I do in fact like James Vega more than I thought I would (definitely more than some characters.) However he is the character in the game that we have the least amount of chemistry with because he was just added in ME3. There is also the fact that we have a full squad that could have easily assumed a role of a squad member.

So who would you replace him with?

Note: I didn't add Thane because he wasn't fit enough for combat because they pretty much cleared it that he was dying ME2 and he was slowly deteriorating in health. I didn't add Morinth because there wasn't any more room and I didn't want to slash her with Samara because really there different people.
---
"But... it was so artistically done." Thrawn
#2bessy67Posted 1/2/2013 12:00:11 PM(edited)
Miranda. She's got insight into the inner workings of Cerberus plus her skillset was awesome in ME2 and if you killed off Kaiden then you don't really have a sentinel. I could also see there being some good interactions between her and other squaddies, specifically Liara and Tali.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3Spider5800Posted 1/2/2013 12:03:00 PM
The game needs a tank, so if I were to replace him with anyone it's a krogan. I vote Grunt. Though I have to say, I liked James quite a bit. If I was replacing a squadmate, I'd have dropped EDI before him (her whole arc was pretty stupid IMO, should have just stayed as the ship's AI).
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#4Nickious(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:07:13 PM(edited)
Spider5800 posted...
The game needs a tank, so if I were to replace him with anyone it's a krogan. I vote Grunt. Though I have to say, I liked James quite a bit. If I was replacing a squadmate, I'd have dropped EDI before him (her whole arc was pretty stupid IMO, should have just stayed as the ship's AI).

I'm doing a poll for her tommorrow. Might do the whole cast in general for kicks.
---
#5Heineken14Posted 1/2/2013 12:14:41 PM
Zaeed or go home.
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
#6MurphysGhostPosted 1/2/2013 12:14:46 PM
I wouldn't want to replace James, I wish he had more dialogue. Better character than I'd anticipated by quite a bit.

But if I had to, I'd take Zaeed. I loved his ME2 mission banter and his old war stories.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#7ghosta2Posted 1/2/2013 12:15:42 PM
Spider5800 posted...

Wrex is a better tank then Grunt and has better damage output.
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2
#8zodiaccurse12Posted 1/2/2013 12:18:49 PM
Miranda, I really miss her Slam ability from ME2
#9Nickious(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:20:40 PM
zodiaccurse12 posted...
Miranda, I really miss her Slam ability from ME2

Doesn't Javik have Slam?
---
#10ZacTBPosted 1/2/2013 12:21:02 PM
Not including DLC squadmates from Mass Effect 2, Grunt or Samara, since they both make the most sense story wise. Grunt probably due to race diversity and he is also a soldier so would fulfil Vega's class. I thought Vega was a good squad mate though, but I would prefer a different Mass Effect 2 one instead.