Who would you replace James Vega with?

#41Nickious(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 9:49:29 PM(edited)
Aigonroth posted...
Wrex would be my first choice because A) He's my favorite character in the series, B) He's a Krogan, C) they gave us literally the entire ME1 Squad back without Wrex so Wrex being back would just feel right to me.

After Wrex would be Grunt or Miranda.

Also TC I think you should do it for the whole cast just for the hell of it.

Yeah I thinking about it doing it for the entire ME3 crew. I was thinking maybe since it appears that Wrex was chosen to replace Vega, I will remove him from the poll opitions later and vary the chooses up a little.
---
"But... it was so artistically done." Thrawn
#42zodiaccurse12Posted 1/2/2013 11:05:51 PM
Nickious posted...
zodiaccurse12 posted...
Miranda, I really miss her Slam ability from ME2

Doesn't Javik have Slam?

yeah but I like Miranda more lol girl power lol. It wouldn't be overkill if I used slam then slam again on the same enemy would it if not for the laughs.
#43Ultimate_NoobPosted 1/2/2013 11:14:40 PM
Love Wrex like a bro (not a brother) but he already had some limelight.

I'd have liked to see Zaeed again.
---
You'll hear "Oh no, uber" or "Oh no, crits" but you'll never hear, "Oh no.. a quickie."-TF2 player on Quick-Fix
#44MrTubesPosted 1/2/2013 11:23:51 PM
Replace Vega with Vega (Street Fighter).
---
"I'll swing by and sign the contracts, alright. Just ignore the bodies."
"Where's the walrus pit?"
#45manrightcheaPosted 1/2/2013 11:42:32 PM
Grunt, ME 3 just feels wrong without a Krogan squaddie, and Wrex is in a leadership position. Grunt and Zaeed are both my homies but I'd rather have had Grunt.

I feel like they only made him buff because he wasn't a Krogan like everyone wanted, like a knockoff human Krogan.
---
GT: FRANK NlTTl
"I am a great wind who will sweep all before me like a........a great wind!"
#46dooyaunastanPosted 1/2/2013 11:53:31 PM
Jack's transition in 3 was one of my favorites, if not a little cheesy. I'd take her, Miranda, Grunt or Wrex over Vega any day. Conversations between Grunt/Wrex and Javik would be hilarious, I'm sure Tali and Miranda would have some friendly sparring, having a Jersey Shore fight between Ashley & Miranda (ala Jack & Miranda) if you banged them both would be hilarious.
---
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison
#47SinisterSamuraiPosted 1/3/2013 12:08:08 AM
General Lionwhyte. I was always curious about his backstory, and I wouldn't be surprised if he survived Sanctuary of Sin. They need a DLC were someone brings his body to the Sea of Black Tears.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#48Rob_IndahoodPosted 1/3/2013 12:30:11 AM
Mmm I want to replace him with a second Garrus.
---
GT: Warhound07
#49phoenix52Posted 1/3/2013 12:31:09 AM
I'd replace him with a version of himself that has far more dialogue. I really like Vega.
---
Its like having a knitting contest between the best regular old lady knitter in the world and a guy who's superpower is specifically to be the best knitter ever
#50coomobilePosted 1/3/2013 9:50:03 AM
Rob_Indahood posted...
Mmm I want to replace him with a second Garrus.

This.

You can never have enough calibrations.