I can't believe my level 20 Salarian Engineer is this good!

#11DuneManPosted 1/3/2013 10:45:33 AM
Enemy_AC130 posted...
It's pretty damn effective against Phantoms, it seemed like they were the ones getting distracted by the decoy the most, more than centurions and troopers.

In terms of pets drawing aggro, after Geth, it is true that Phantoms and Nemeses are very much attracted to the shiny powers. Then you have the middling infantry of most factions which 'sometimes' go for pets. Decoy is definitely less flexible than the Combat Drone or Sentry Turret though.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#12GoldenSWarriorsPosted 1/3/2013 11:07:47 AM
fennell92 posted...
If SE is really considered the worst character now, then there's really no such thing as a bad character. I literally have never lost a game on gold with him, which is something I can't say for the GI or kroguard (for what it's [probably not] worth).

Probably because you never use the SE lol.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#13RophlecktuinePosted 1/3/2013 11:13:44 AM
Of course SE isnt the worst, the QFE is.

Troll!
#14fennell92Posted 1/3/2013 11:21:14 AM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
fennell92 posted...
If SE is really considered the worst character now, then there's really no such thing as a bad character. I literally have never lost a game on gold with him, which is something I can't say for the GI or kroguard (for what it's [probably not] worth).

Probably because you never use the SE lol.

?

The few times I can specifically remember using him on gold were glacier/geth, ghost/reapers, condor/reapers, and dagger/cerberus. I just remember being on a roll with him and the phalanx as my only weapon for a bit.
#15MalzelPosted 1/3/2013 12:00:51 PM
He has a power for armor and a power for shields. He's arguably balanced decently.
He still sucks compared to pretty much anything else though.
---
It is only human to commit a sin...