If you could buff one ability to an adequate level

#1OEIO999Posted 1/3/2013 6:26:30 AM(edited)
Which would it be? - Results (71 votes)
Decoy
11.27% (8 votes)
Sabotage
32.39% (23 votes)
Sentry turret
4.23% (3 votes)
Combat Drone
5.63% (4 votes)
Stasis
5.63% (4 votes)
Incinerate
11.27% (8 votes)
Sticky grenade
0% (0 votes)
Phase Disruptor
9.86% (7 votes)
Pull
16.9% (12 votes)
Other
2.82% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Keep in mind, if you're going to choose other than pick something that isn't already in superior condition. Otherwise Bioware is just going to strike it down to an unrecognisable level. Poor Acolyte...
#2BhelliumPosted 1/3/2013 6:27:57 AM(edited)
Incinerate should 1hko banshees
through barriers
with radius
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#3Shigmiya64Posted 1/3/2013 6:41:32 AM
Gotta admit, that'd be pretty handy.
---
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
#4Mr_PipboyPosted 1/3/2013 6:45:17 AM
Stasis should prime and slow down armored targets.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#5bessy67Posted 1/3/2013 7:08:48 AM
Mr_Pipboy posted...

Yeah, but only if you skip bubble. The rank 6 upgrade should be a choice between bubble and slowing and priming armor.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#6loto610Posted 1/3/2013 7:11:19 AM
Sabotage should be buffed back to 100% tech vulnerability, and backfire put back to 300 base. They don't need to let it stack on itself again, just bring back the damage. OR, let us sabotage more than one unit again, though I would prefer the former.
---
"I heard a rumor that you're an idiot, any truth to that." -Owyn: Rumors Topic- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
#7CoconutMayPosted 1/3/2013 7:22:24 AM
I actually like Incinerate, I don't know why people hate on it so much. It does perfectly fine damage on Gold with my Human Engineer, plus sets up for Fire Explosions.

That said, it's tough to decide between Combat Drone and Pull. I decided to go with pull in the end though, as if they made it at the very least prime shielded (And going out on a long limb, armored) enemies like Singularity does, it would open up so much more variety within the Drell Adept and Justicar without making one build overpowering. Reave -> Cluster Grenade would still be better for AoE, but then you could also spec for pull -> Reave while still carrying a gun that's not the Acolyte.
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#8Crimsonhead4Posted 1/3/2013 7:39:45 AM
I voted sentry turret. I've always thought it would be cool if they would Allow for two turrets to be active at a time. Maybe replace cryo rounds with the ability to keep up two turrets but at 30% reduced damage.
#9NafzgerPosted 1/3/2013 7:40:20 AM
Sentry Turret. Ditch Flamethrower and replace it with Mini-Gun. Then it's essentially a Combat Engineer turret.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#10Mr_PipboyPosted 1/3/2013 7:42:15 AM
bessy67 posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...

Yeah, but only if you skip bubble. The rank 6 upgrade should be a choice between bubble and slowing and priming armor.

I'd be cool with that. It would be a beast ability on platinum.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King