If you could buff one ability to an adequate level

#11ToolOwnsYouPosted 1/3/2013 8:26:31 AM
Always loved Incinerate in ME2.
---
Signature.
#12terrysmay04Posted 1/3/2013 8:31:01 AM
I feel like stasis needs a buff. It was once considered a great ability but between recharge time and limited effectiveness on Gold+ it needs something to help it.

All I really want is for enemies who walk through it to be primed for explosions similar to singularity. Either that or reduce the cooldown to warp levels. seriously i can warp/throw about as fast as I can cast stasis.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#13Rogue MuttPosted 1/3/2013 9:14:09 AM
I went Decoy. That poor sap needs something because right now he has basically zero utility. I'd honestly just restore it to its pre-nerf state.

What's wrong with Phase Disruptor and Sticky Grenade though? They both seem to work fine to me.
---
BSG
#14Hui_TianPosted 1/3/2013 9:49:37 AM
...wait.. who said phase disruptor???? you know nothing Jon Snow!!!
#15bessy67Posted 1/3/2013 9:53:12 AM
Hui_Tian posted...
...wait.. who said phase disruptor???? you know nothing Jon Snow!!!

...winter is coming?
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#16sheepman23Posted 1/3/2013 9:58:01 AM
Pretty much all of these powers need some sort of buff, except for Incinerate. It's one of the most versatile powers in the game, capable of priming and detonating fire explosions, doing considerable damage to armor (especially with full damage specs) and it has a low cooldown meaning it can easily be spammed.

I chose Pull. Each of the other powers on the list can affect enemies with shields and barriers; Pull does neither. It's a great Bronze power, but has little use outside of that.

Despite Stasis being a great situational power, it would be nice if the Rank 6 evolution gave an option to prime armored targets for explosions and/or slow them down and debuff.
---
Xbox Live GT - Sheepman2342
#17Spider5800Posted 1/3/2013 10:05:36 AM
I voted Sabotage. The cooldown is way too long, the tech vulnerabiltiy evo doesn't seem to work correctly, and it's borderline worthless against two of the enemy factions. This power needs a complete overhaul like Singularity got.

Close second is pull, which is pretty crappy after wave 3 on silver, let alone in gold and plat. Something simple like an evo to work on shielded opponents like Lash could work.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!