Who would you replace EDI with?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Who would you replace EDI with?
2 years ago#31
I chose Kasumi because she could conceivably have tech specialization and I like her way more than Legion. That said, I like EDI a lot and I don't mind that she got a body and can use that in combat now. It just didn't seem forced to me.
---
Its like having a knitting contest between the best regular old lady knitter in the world and a guy who's superpower is specifically to be the best knitter ever
2 years ago#32
I'd replace her with Jack, I don't have a problem with EDI at all it's just that I almost never take her on missions were as Jack was one of my big four companions in ME2. That and it blows that they gave her a new outfit and everything just to give her like three total appearances in the game. Had she been a squaddie , it be Jack/Garrus or Jack/Liara all the time.

Hell, I want Jack, Zaeed, Grunt, and Kasumi back as permanent members, would say Wrex but it wouldn't make sense since as a leader he has obligations.
(edited by Chaobringer)
2 years ago#33
It would have been far better for the story if Miranda was part of the squad.
2 years ago#34
Miranda
2 years ago#35
The only crew-member in this game that were remotely okay. Were Garrus, Vega and to a certain degree Javik (although he was a HUGE disappointment for being the LAST prothean around).

EDI wouldn't stop talking about crap (I only talked to her because as a Paragon Commander it was my duty to converse with my crew), further proven by her role in the ending-slideshows.

Liara wouldn't stop acting lovey-dovey and just all around annoying. Do 100+ Space tentacles get PMS?

Tali's personality was a real bummer, compared to ME1& 2. She had a few nice lines, but overall, it'd be better if she just jumped off the cliff

...anddddd who cares about the other two. I don't even wanna talk about them

So in the end, they should've replaced 2/3 of the crew members with people from ME2 and Wrex, don't forget Wrex
2 years ago#36
how would legion make any sense
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
2 years ago#37
Legion. You ****ing get him for like 5 minutes in ME2.

Can you imagine Legion interacting with Javik? ...Jesus.
---
i'm in here lookin for the next top model
but tonight we're drinking from the bottle
2 years ago#38
I actually happen to like EDI as a party member but I liked her more as the Ship's AI, thusly I would replace her with Legion.
---
"I love nailing Asari, so ageless and superior. Then you get them and they squeal like schoolgirls"- Gianna Parasini, Mass Effect 2.
2 years ago#39
I'm going for Samara, since I went for Grunt to replace James and I also want Samara to come back. Legion would be a better replacement but I think his role in the game and death scene is done really well, and I don't think he could offer that much as a squad mate than other possible people.
2 years ago#40
LiquidFuze180 posted...
Legion. You ****ing get him for like 5 minutes in ME2.

Can you imagine Legion interacting with Javik? ...Jesus.

Something tells me that interaction would end with something getting thrown out the airlock.
---
Loading Signature..........
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Who would you replace EDI with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived