Who would you replace EDI with?

#31phoenix52Posted 1/3/2013 3:33:21 PM
I chose Kasumi because she could conceivably have tech specialization and I like her way more than Legion. That said, I like EDI a lot and I don't mind that she got a body and can use that in combat now. It just didn't seem forced to me.
---
Its like having a knitting contest between the best regular old lady knitter in the world and a guy who's superpower is specifically to be the best knitter ever
#32ChaobringerPosted 1/3/2013 3:36:17 PM(edited)
I'd replace her with Jack, I don't have a problem with EDI at all it's just that I almost never take her on missions were as Jack was one of my big four companions in ME2. That and it blows that they gave her a new outfit and everything just to give her like three total appearances in the game. Had she been a squaddie , it be Jack/Garrus or Jack/Liara all the time.

Hell, I want Jack, Zaeed, Grunt, and Kasumi back as permanent members, would say Wrex but it wouldn't make sense since as a leader he has obligations.
#33ZERO2936Posted 1/3/2013 3:35:43 PM
It would have been far better for the story if Miranda was part of the squad.
#34XenoSuikodenPosted 1/3/2013 5:07:35 PM
Miranda
#35OEIO999Posted 1/3/2013 5:19:38 PM
The only crew-member in this game that were remotely okay. Were Garrus, Vega and to a certain degree Javik (although he was a HUGE disappointment for being the LAST prothean around).

EDI wouldn't stop talking about crap (I only talked to her because as a Paragon Commander it was my duty to converse with my crew), further proven by her role in the ending-slideshows.

Liara wouldn't stop acting lovey-dovey and just all around annoying. Do 100+ Space tentacles get PMS?

Tali's personality was a real bummer, compared to ME1& 2. She had a few nice lines, but overall, it'd be better if she just jumped off the cliff

...anddddd who cares about the other two. I don't even wanna talk about them

So in the end, they should've replaced 2/3 of the crew members with people from ME2 and Wrex, don't forget Wrex
#36WatermelonFartsPosted 1/3/2013 5:20:41 PM
how would legion make any sense
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
#37LiquidFuze180Posted 1/3/2013 5:35:16 PM
Legion. You ****ing get him for like 5 minutes in ME2.

Can you imagine Legion interacting with Javik? ...Jesus.
---
i'm in here lookin for the next top model
but tonight we're drinking from the bottle
#38AigonrothPosted 1/3/2013 6:50:19 PM
I actually happen to like EDI as a party member but I liked her more as the Ship's AI, thusly I would replace her with Legion.
---
"I love nailing Asari, so ageless and superior. Then you get them and they squeal like schoolgirls"- Gianna Parasini, Mass Effect 2.
#39ZacTBPosted 1/3/2013 8:05:00 PM
I'm going for Samara, since I went for Grunt to replace James and I also want Samara to come back. Legion would be a better replacement but I think his role in the game and death scene is done really well, and I don't think he could offer that much as a squad mate than other possible people.
#40ozzyman314Posted 1/3/2013 8:09:05 PM
LiquidFuze180 posted...
Legion. You ****ing get him for like 5 minutes in ME2.

Can you imagine Legion interacting with Javik? ...Jesus.

Something tells me that interaction would end with something getting thrown out the airlock.
---
Loading Signature..........