Gold Lobby Up

#21Rafficus_III(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 10:23:18 PM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
Rafficus_III posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...
Actually, my lobby just broke up, so if anyone is hosting, hit me up.

I think Apotheosis (?) was looking to join your lobby earlier. He came to ours while we were mid-match and we directed him to you and Arsenal.

We played a few games, slayed some beasts, sang some songs of our heroism and bravery, and then he went off to play Black Ops II.

He strikes me as the type who'd sing about nasty wenches rather than heroism and bravery lol
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#22Mr_PipboyPosted 1/3/2013 10:23:22 PM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...
Rafficus_III posted...
I'm done for today, y'all. Thanks for the good matches, but 17 Gold is enough for me. I'm off tomorrow and will be able to do a few lobbies with whomever I didn't get to play with today. Have a goodnight and be sure to hit up the sharp shooting beast, Mr Pipboy, as he's running a lobby right now as well.

What's your GT again?

Mr Pipboy
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#23Mr_PipboyPosted 1/3/2013 10:26:43 PM
Rafficus_III posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...
Rafficus_III posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...

I think Apotheosis (?) was looking to join your lobby earlier. He came to ours while we were mid-match and we directed him to you and Arsenal.

We played a few games, slayed some beasts, sang some songs of our heroism and bravery, and then he went off to play Black Ops II.

He strikes me as the type who'd sing about nasty wenches rather than heroism and bravery lol

I believe I mentioned the beasts ...
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#24Rafficus_III(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 10:28:35 PM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
I believe I mentioned the beasts ...

Well played, good sir
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#25NinjaGaidenmanPosted 1/3/2013 11:34:36 PM
Mr Pipboy invite me or friend me
---
Play games and have fun dont take gaming so seriously!!
GT:SuperSpartan600
#26XetrevPosted 1/4/2013 2:54:00 AM
If its ok I'm gong to add some of you (all of you) as friends. Been playing with ransoms for 4 months since I started playing. I'm probably not as good as most of you, but if you'll have me, that wold be grand.
---
For the power of man to make himself what he pleases means, as we have seen, the power of some men to make other men what they please.
#27XetrevPosted 1/4/2013 2:55:19 AM
Er, GT is Sterfane.

Probably should of said that.
---
For the power of man to make himself what he pleases means, as we have seen, the power of some men to make other men what they please.
#28gravityyaoiPosted 1/4/2013 12:18:06 PM
Anyone can add me, I like to play gold. :)

GT: gravityyaoi
#29Ryan-06Posted 1/4/2013 12:21:48 PM
When will TWINKIES go back up? Someone here said that the story was Hostess is in the process of liquidation, so afterward if someone else takes over, they'll bring Twinkies back, but with a different name right?

And I also mentioned back then that I'm athletic myself, not some fat guy lol. Its just that Twinkies were part of my childhood! =( The nostalgia was killing me.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born in New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of the world.
Mmm :3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#30Rafficus_III(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:33:57 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
When will TWINKIES go back up? Someone here said that the story was Hostess is in the process of liquidation, so afterward if someone else takes over, they'll bring Twinkies back, but with a different name right?

And I also mentioned back then that I'm athletic myself, not some fat guy lol. Its just that Twinkies were part of my childhood! =( The nostalgia was killing me.

What you be talkin' 'bout, Willis?
---