Give me three good reasons for Protheans in MP

#1WatermelonFartsPosted 1/3/2013 4:52:28 PM
challenge issued
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
#2MalzelPosted 1/3/2013 4:56:24 PM
1. makes you mad
2. ruins your fun
3. makes no sense
---
It is only human to commit a sin...
#3bessy67Posted 1/3/2013 4:57:00 PM
1) Who cares about lore?
2) Eden prime level
3) Why not?
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4SinisterSamuraiPosted 1/3/2013 4:57:01 PM
I'll give you four... eyes. Those Batarians have been lording it over the rest of us with those.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#5SinisterSamuraiPosted 1/3/2013 5:04:32 PM(edited)
1) Potentially new racial passives (Krogan rage?)
2) Potentially new racial skills (Hunter Mode/Bloodlust)
3) Variety is the spice of life.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#6WatermelonFarts(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 5:09:13 PM
SinisterSamurai posted...
1) Potentially new racial passives (Krogan rage?)
2) Potentially new racial skills (Hunter Mode/Bloodlust)
3) Variety is the spice of life.

new skills is 1, variety is eh

"why not" is also eh
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
#7SinisterSamuraiPosted 1/3/2013 5:23:09 PM
Any themed package that introduces Protheans as playable characters in a lore-acceptable way will not only give access to new skills/melee attacks, but also will likely give prothean themed maps and weapons, too.
---
#8WatermelonFarts(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 5:24:35 PM
SinisterSamurai posted...
Any themed package that introduces Protheans as playable characters in a lore-acceptable way will not only give access to new skills/melee attacks, but also will likely give prothean themed maps and weapons, too.

:|
---
#9manrightcheaPosted 1/3/2013 5:25:01 PM
"Commander Shepard, you know how we said we only found one active stasis on the one planet we should have searched the most, well it seems that Javik has a brother named Darvik also in stasis. We are releasing him unto the battlefield and sorry once again for our incompetence."
---
GT: FRANK NlTTl
"I am a great wind who will sweep all before me like a........a great wind!"
#10OEIO999Posted 1/3/2013 5:25:28 PM
1. Epic confrontation against Collectors (I think)
2. Lore? what lore?
3. ...and I got nothing..