ME2 insanity run questions

#1UltimateGeth39Posted 1/3/2013 11:44:42 PM
is there a preffered class and weapons setup for insanity I know garrus is super helpful but thats about all I know at the moment.
#2Halo_ForeverPosted 1/4/2013 12:14:05 AM
Class Soldier, invest into Adrenaline Rush. There, now the game should be incredibly easy. If you don't have any DLC the Vindicator assault rifle (Archangel's recruitment mission), Revenant and Viper sniper rifles are all good bets. You can honestly forget about your allies completely, when you are rocking the soldier they don't matter one bit.

If you don't want to play easy mode, Legion, Garrus (for the sniper rifles) and Miranda are the best picks.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#3Truegamer9Posted 1/4/2013 12:59:26 AM
I'd say run as a Sentinel, tech armor is amazing in keeping you alive on insanity. Have teammates that have powers that strip enemy defenses. My recommended teammates would be Mordin for incinerate, Miranda for Warp/Overload, Garrus for sniper and overload, Thane for sniper and warp. I found that just simply taking away many of the enemy defenses will make insanity a lot easier.
---
GT: AdvancedGamer9
"I'm not good, I'm just lucky."
#4dsky9000Posted 1/4/2013 1:05:53 AM
Infiltrator with dominate enough said.
---
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
(www.myspace.com/nightvayne for all my decks.)
#5dsky9000Posted 1/4/2013 1:37:43 AM
Oh and when you do 3 choose one of the 3 Shepard gves the reapers what they want endings so S/he will be insane due to indoctorination.
---
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
(www.myspace.com/nightvayne for all my decks.)
#6jaytheultimatePosted 1/4/2013 3:42:15 AM
I managed it with some ease as an engineer. Use combat drone, the enemy will focus on it rather than you (an absolute life saver in many bad situations). This is even better when tali is on the team.
---
360 Tag: SupraNation J
#7AndrosPsyPosted 1/4/2013 4:35:02 AM
Use Infiltrator, tac cloack spec for time over damage, use the Viper and then in the Collector Base take the Widow, its a powerful weapon. With disruptors you can OHKO a Blue Sun with an headshot. Don't invest in cryo ammo and Ai violation.

The best squadmate are the ones with Overload and Warp (Miranda) and Grunt (it is the only one that can go around without you ordering him to go to cover)
---
Gamertag: AndrosPsy
Sorry for my English.
#8Urdnot_RuntPosted 1/4/2013 11:51:20 AM
Sentinel is really fun.

You'll start with only being able to use Pistols and SMG's but later you'll get a chance to be able to use either AR's, Shotties or Snipers.

I prefer AR's, the mattock specifically(semi-auto, accurate, powerful), but you can really wreck with shotties as a sentinel too.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#9Urdnot_RuntPosted 1/4/2013 11:52:50 AM
dsky9000 posted...
Oh and when you do 3 choose one of the 3 Shepard gves the reapers what they want endings so S/he will be insane due to indoctorination.

What, come again?
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#10EyeSeeNo1Posted 1/4/2013 11:53:38 AM
Sentinel and Tech Armor will make Insanity a breeze
---
http://i54.tinypic.com/o50pr9.gif