How many credits does it take to max out every weapon in SP?

#1NafzgerPosted 1/5/2013 2:27:24 PM
DLC weapons included.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#2TyrannicalPosted 1/5/2013 2:29:11 PM
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
---
Australian customs: Do you have a criminal record?
Me: I didn't think you needed one anymore.
#3dsky9000Posted 1/5/2013 2:37:29 PM
Nafzger posted...
DLC weapons included.

10 milllion
---
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
(www.myspace.com/nightvayne for all my decks.)
#4AnonymousFriendPosted 1/5/2013 5:30:05 PM
dsky9000 posted...
Nafzger posted...
DLC weapons included.

10 milllion

Or zero for all found weapons and whatever for the rest. You need to be in New Game + to be able to get the weapons to X. And from what I heard, when you find the weapons on your third playthrough, they go to X.
---
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend
#5TamondaichiPosted 1/6/2013 6:24:33 AM
DLC weapons included.

More than you could possibly obtain in one playthrough.
#6ArkJJPosted 1/6/2013 7:06:53 AM
AnonymousFriend posted...
dsky9000 posted...
Nafzger posted...
DLC weapons included.

10 milllion

Or zero for all found weapons and whatever for the rest. You need to be in New Game + to be able to get the weapons to X. And from what I heard, when you find the weapons on your third playthrough, they go to X.

You can only "find" the weapons twice after the first game. After that they won't appear on any more for that character, except for the Arc Pistol which you can apparently pick up even though it doesn't render. Each one upgrades the gun by 3, so the cheapest way to upgrade them is to buy the first 3 upgrades yourself.
---
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
#7Distant_RainbowPosted 1/6/2013 7:22:58 AM
Impossible.

Simply buying all of the Black Widow, Wraith and Paladin guns from the Spectre shop would eat up all your money. No way.
---
GFAQs F-Zero GX Fantasy Grand Prix Season I Champion - TN, MT, CB
Link meets Fire Emblem in Tales of Elibe! Find out what happens!
#8Nafzger(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 7:44:07 AM
I wasn't limiting it to one playthrough. I just wanted to know the total amount of credits it would take across however many playthroughs. Or alternatively, how many times would I have to go through the game in order to max out my arsenal?

Is 10 million accurate?
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#9Mr_arizonaPosted 1/6/2013 8:03:43 AM
Nafzger posted...
I wasn't limiting it to one playthrough. I just wanted to know the total amount of credits it would take across however many playthroughs. Or alternatively, how many times would I have to go through the game in order to max out my arsenal?

Is 10 million accurate?

I'm at 3 playthroughs complete and have a ways to go still.
All default (Found) guns are maxed and some CE, Spectre requisition, and DLC ones are at V.

1. Find a gun then upgrade it to V.
2. In a 2nd playthrough upgrade your gun to VII then when you find it again it will jump to X.
3. Spectre Requisition, DLC, and CE guns can be upgraded anytime.
4. All guns you find before (small spoiler) Citadel mission upgrade on a 2nd playthrough before you start that mission as to get the most from the 3 free upgrades. Anything after the Citadel wait till you get the 2nd discount for 10% off.

I only have 1 character I'm maxing everything out. All other Shepard get a specific weapon set for them and their squad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#10AnonymousFriendPosted 1/6/2013 6:58:25 PM
Honestly, if I had to choose between ME1's way more money than yoju'd ever need or ME2's needing to clip coupons to have enough money to buy stuff, I'd go with the former.
---
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend