Best map for gold grinding?

#1FatBoySlim14Posted 1/6/2013 10:48:25 AM
Haven't been on since before the update now that they added that side hallway to Firebase White what's the best map for easy Gold grinding? Or is it still Firebase White
---
Xbox GT= JakeD DaSnowman
#2bessy67Posted 1/6/2013 10:51:48 AM
Glacier is the quickest. But it's not like WGG where you just camped, you have to run around from spawn to spawn.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3gunholePosted 1/6/2013 10:53:53 AM
white is fine for grinding credits, just don't camp it.

run it circle-ish, sortofa like glacier (& stay out of the LZ)...
---
*gamertag
#4CoconutMayPosted 1/6/2013 10:57:39 AM
I saw what I'm thinking will be the new "camp" set up yesterday.

Firebase Goddess
Two Drell Infiltrators, other classes don't matter.
Hold up in the computer room area
Each Drell puts his Recon Mine at the entrance to the courtyard and the broken entrance leading outside

It was crazy, I felt like I wasn't doing anything the whole game.
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#5SRR CapdownPosted 1/6/2013 1:41:39 PM
With the right team, White is even easier to camp than ever. Those side stairs give you a direct look into a major spawn point, whilst being able to stay far enough away for enemies to actually spawn in there and as long as there's two people on that staircase or at the base of them all of the enemies that spawn up there will go down those steps, not up stairs, or down the original staircase.

You need a bit of communication and a Tech or Biotic Explosion set up works best. 2 on the side stairs, one on the original desk and one floating between the two teams helping where needed.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#6PsyrenCallPosted 1/6/2013 2:15:29 PM
Platinum Rio, just hole up in the box at the back of the level with at least one Volus to shield boost. Reaper works best.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#7Rafficus_IIIPosted 1/6/2013 2:30:50 PM
PsyrenCall posted...
Platinum Rio, just hole up in the box at the back of the level with at least one Volus to shield boost. Reaper works best.

Please be joking.

@TC: Glacier is the fastest, Dagger, White, Reactor, Giant, and Goddess are good maps to grind out credits while keeping it fun.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#8Havoc49JPosted 1/6/2013 2:40:02 PM
Definitely Glacier. Even with bad randoms you get sub 20min runs without missiles. Plus its generally more fun because you dont have to hunt for enemies.
---
King of London & Giant 12-4
#9PsyrenCallPosted 1/6/2013 2:41:24 PM
Rafficus_III posted...
PsyrenCall posted...

Please be joking.

@TC: Glacier is the fastest, Dagger, White, Reactor, Giant, and Goddess are good maps to grind out credits while keeping it fun.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that grinding is meant to be fun. Grinding is meant to be the easiest, most foolproof method, and Rio is easy, almost impossible to fail and doesn't require a quality team to succeed.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#10Havoc49JPosted 1/6/2013 2:50:45 PM
PsyrenCall posted...
Rafficus_III posted...
PsyrenCall posted...

Please be joking.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that grinding is meant to be fun. Grinding is meant to be the easiest, most foolproof method, and Rio is easy, almost impossible to fail and doesn't require a quality team to succeed.

I would argue that grinding Gold is a much higher credit per hour than the box of shame.

Glacier gold takes maybe 17min. 100% success
Rio box takes 35~ min and often fails on wave 10. While using consumable.

You call it full proof, but whenever I get dropped into an inprogess Rio match guess who ends up soloing wave 6 and 10?
---
King of London & Giant 12-4