Multiplayer on gold

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Multiplayer on gold
3 years ago#1
Looking for more people to play mass effect 3 on either gold or platinum my gt is xHEAVENSxANG3Lx
3 years ago#2
Add me anytime.

GT is gravityyaoi
3 years ago#3
Somewhere on here there is a list of people who play Gold & Plat.

I will see if I can find the link for you.
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
3 years ago#4
Here is the list. Although I'm sure a lot of the people on it don't play anymore.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhCjn1m707CZdEVGMWhEQXRHeGRNcGFfUlp2ZnpSeEE#gid=0

You could also send a friend request to GfaqsME3MPList, which is an account managed by Gfaqs user MedicFromHell. It was full, but he may have axed some people who don't play anymore.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
3 years ago#5
GT - YamatoBeats.

Add at your leisure.
3 years ago#6
bessy67 posted...
Here is the list. Although I'm sure a lot of the people on it don't play anymore.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhCjn1m707CZdEVGMWhEQXRHeGRNcGFfUlp2ZnpSeEE#gid=0

You could also send a friend request to GfaqsME3MPList, which is an account managed by Gfaqs user MedicFromHell. It was full, but he may have axed some people who don't play anymore.

This list says I prefer Silver. Everyone knows I love me some Bronze.
3 years ago#7
YamatoBeats posted...
bessy67 posted...

This list says I prefer Silver. Everyone knows I love me some Bronze.

Yeah, the list is quite old. My N7 is almost 2000 levels higher than what is listed there...
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
3 years ago#8
My N7 is only 25 higher than what I posted. Lmfao.
3 years ago#9
YamatoBeats posted...

Real men promote.
3 years ago#10
bessy67 posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

Real men promote.

I'm too pretty to promote. Also, I don't like doing it. I just use respec cards. I get them pretty frequently and usually don't bottom out.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Multiplayer on gold

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived