It seems people don't really get what Bioware means with "artistic integrity"

#41fennell92Posted 1/9/2013 11:19:58 AM
edgecrusher02 posted...
this is highly amusing, i cant help but feel like its a dual troll situation in which no one wins.

The audience wins until it gets shut down. So sit back, grab some popcorn and lawnchairs, and enjoy.
#42LeoduxPosted 1/9/2013 11:20:12 AM
Grayfoxr6 posted...
Leodux posted...
Grayfoxr6 posted...
Leodux posted...
Shut up.

awww did i huwt you iddy biddy feewings? go back to BW troll

The rebuttal of a moron. This is why I come to GameFAQS: the trolls.

and yet you took the time to reply... whos the real troll here?

hmm so you telling me to shut up when you disagree with what i say isnt trolling? irony worthy of the drama.

say hello to the ignore button and have a scientastic day

Serious question: are you retarded? It sure seems like you are.
---
War Is The Answer
#43edgecrusher02Posted 1/9/2013 11:22:06 AM
fennell92 posted...
edgecrusher02 posted...
this is highly amusing, i cant help but feel like its a dual troll situation in which no one wins.

The audience wins until it gets shut down. So sit back, grab some popcorn and lawnchairs, and enjoy.

one step ahead of you :)
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed
#44fluffybunny937Posted 1/9/2013 11:34:44 AM
It's been so long since a ending thread. It brings back good memories, http://tinyurl.com/beknmeb Thanks, this thread has helped a lot.
---
The greatest tumblr ever. http://samepicofdavecoulier.tumblr.com/
#45OEIO999Posted 1/9/2013 3:12:30 PM
vegeto18 posted...
hennethannun posted...
Bessy:

Run! It's a Balrog!

I think you'll find the proper line is

Fly, you fools!

YOU! SHALL! NOT! PASS!

STOP! Right there Criminal scum!
#46andy12handyPosted 1/9/2013 8:05:47 PM
fennell92 posted...
edgecrusher02 posted...

Ah, I remember the days when I used to have a nice set of lawn chairs.

Until fallout fritz soiled them.

Oh well, I still have my popcorn machine.

*tastes popcorn*

It's stale.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
#47IX9Posted 1/9/2013 8:42:30 PM
*walks in with some beer and nachos.* Ah, this argument again. Did anyone say that 'they get the ending' or that 'people who hate the ending are whiners/entitled/butthurt' or any other lame defense like that yet? Or am I too late? *cracks a beer.*
---
"I'm going to rip your tongue out and wipe my **s with it!" Redman - DJV:FFNY
#48LeoduxPosted 1/9/2013 11:52:55 PM
IX9 posted...
*walks in with some beer and nachos.* Ah, this argument again. Did anyone say that 'they get the ending' or that 'people who hate the ending are whiners/entitled/butthurt' or any other lame defense like that yet? Or am I too late? *cracks a beer.*

It's not lame if it's true.
---
War Is The Answer
#49IX9Posted 1/10/2013 1:43:36 PM
IX9 posted...

It's not lame if it's true.

Is it?From what I have seen from the haters they surely pointed out alot of unnecessary retcons,plot holes and alot of other things.Of course these things could have been overlooked if the Bioware team cared or EA would respect Bioware's craft instead of like crap.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10