Tutorial: How to solo the rippers

#1jkocka00Posted 1/8/2013 5:32:59 PM
Not my video, but I thought it needed to be shared. If you follow these pro-tips you will be able to solo the rippers in no time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1YfLTB7FSg

Cold- I don't think you would ever slum it here on GameFaqs, but I thought your elite gameplay needed to be shared.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#2WatermelonFartsPosted 1/8/2013 5:36:43 PM
i felt as if he was trying too hard
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
#3fennell92Posted 1/8/2013 5:37:36 PM
Dang, I always had trouble with those stupid rippers hitting me on my flank. I'm really glad I can be very tactical and strategic now.

Good find.
#4Superfluou5Posted 1/8/2013 5:51:55 PM
Was this like jersey shore meets mass effect? Saw maybe 15 seconds before I turned it off.
---
lll Jank lll
(those are L's)
#5jkocka00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:53:57 PM
Superfluou5 posted...
Was this like jersey shore meets mass effect? Saw maybe 15 seconds before I turned it off.

Need to watch the whole thing. Meant to be a joke (he also has a Volus/Platinum solo on his channel)
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#6YamatoBeatsPosted 1/8/2013 6:22:44 PM
Saw this when Cold posted it and I couldn't stop laughing. Rockets a swarmer then proceeds to use up every consumable by extraction. **** was hilarious.
#7Xero_MachariusPosted 1/8/2013 6:31:46 PM
Found it entertaining, watched some of his other vids, he sure does like to roll around a lot... man whenever I roll around like that I get annihilated... I also noticed his cloak doesn't glitch out either o_O mines glitches out multiple times per WAVE.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox