For those that still don't believe in the duration/bonus power huntress.....

#1Precious_RoyPosted 1/9/2013 6:59:56 AM
Giant/Reaper/Platinum; 199,665; around 5 deaths (only remember 3 being swarmer, sneaky hunter, and fisty instakill banshee). She is the most versatile kit in the game and in the running for the best IMO.

Paladin X with piercing and heavy barrel, power amp IV, pistol amp III, warp ammo IV, and commando V

I recommend giving her a try and although this may not get me into the 200K club officially, can I at least have an honorable mention? I don't normally play platinum and the 4th player quit on wave 3 never to be filled, but we still got full extraction so I think it is deserving.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9445/imagexyyh.jpg
#2DeathsaurerPosted 1/9/2013 7:14:16 AM
I've done the same with my Damage, Power Bonus Claymore wielding Huntress.
---
There's no point in living if you can't feel alive.
PSN: MrGSP\MGO: R.I.P((The Answer))/R.I.P ZeraseClan:(FFC)
#3bessy67Posted 1/9/2013 7:20:08 AM
I still don't see how bonus power on the huntress is better than power damage unless you're going with a melee build.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4Rogue MuttPosted 1/9/2013 7:21:55 AM
Just because one person does better with a certain class variation, doesn't mean it is better. Maybe you are just really good? Ever think about that? Huh?

For me it just seems like a waste to pass up all that extra power damage. Almost double damage every second on Dark Channel is hard to ignore.
---
BSG
#5DeathsaurerPosted 1/9/2013 7:24:02 AM
Meant to say Damage+Power Damage claymore wielding Huntress.
---
There's no point in living if you can't feel alive.
PSN: MrGSP\MGO: R.I.P((The Answer))/R.I.P ZeraseClan:(FFC)
#6TheLast0neAlivePosted 1/9/2013 7:25:31 AM
Wait... you did a 3 man platinum match and only got 199k points? Way to make me not want to try the build.

I actually played with her last night using a full damage build on Gold and got 220k points. The guy in second place had 150k points, so it's not like I had completely worthless teammates.
---
Honestly, I think I'd rather stick my dick in a blender. - Raylan Givens.
#7Precious_Roy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 7:25:40 AM
bessy67 posted...
I still don't see how bonus power on the huntress is better than power damage unless you're going with a melee build.

It's most likely personal preference and play style. I love her versatility and consistency in both team oriented and lone wolf matches. In gold I can consistently score over 150K and not die a single time, save for not paying attention, while getting 15 revives and helping the team with every objective.

Platinum is the same except there will always be a handful of deaths and the need for ops packs for the banshee bleed damage. Like I always said, it's not that she is better she is just more versatile while equally as effective.
#8Precious_Roy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 7:33:21 AM(edited)
TheLast0neAlive posted...
Wait... you did a 3 man platinum match and only got 199k points? Way to make me not want to try the build.

I actually played with her last night using a full damage build on Gold and got 220k points. The guy in second place had 150k points, so it's not like I had completely worthless teammates.

Your epeen makes my mouth water. I'm not a score hawk and only present it to make my point. Half the time I'm the lone player covering the back door so if I wanted score I was doing it wrong.

Further, how can you and another get such high scores in gold when a successful gold match can leave all 4 players below 100K? Does this mean your last 2 squadmates had a combined total of 70K or less? I'd say they were fairly worthless.
#9TheLast0neAlivePosted 1/9/2013 7:33:03 AM
Precious_Roy posted...
TheLast0neAlive posted...

Your epeen makes my mouth water. I'm not a score hawk and only present it to make my point. Half the time I'm the lone player covering the back door so if I wanted score I was doing it wrong.

Pretty much exactly how I play. I always sit back and prevent enemies from spawning while my jackass teammates die repeatedly. In the match I was referring to, I was sitting around the control room on Hydra. My teammates always had first pickings at the enemies.
---
Honestly, I think I'd rather stick my dick in a blender. - Raylan Givens.
#10SelectGenderPosted 1/9/2013 7:34:17 AM
Captain obvious here, your team didn't get full extraction the third guy didn't make it, just saying.

Anyway I thought you'd get more points on a three man team but you do lose a lot of bonuses for not doing U/U so you gotta take that into account.
---
Scumbag brain