For those that still don't believe in the duration/bonus power huntress.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. For those that still don't believe in the duration/bonus power huntress.....

User Info: Precious_Roy

Precious_Roy
4 years ago#1
Giant/Reaper/Platinum; 199,665; around 5 deaths (only remember 3 being swarmer, sneaky hunter, and fisty instakill banshee). She is the most versatile kit in the game and in the running for the best IMO.

Paladin X with piercing and heavy barrel, power amp IV, pistol amp III, warp ammo IV, and commando V

I recommend giving her a try and although this may not get me into the 200K club officially, can I at least have an honorable mention? I don't normally play platinum and the 4th player quit on wave 3 never to be filled, but we still got full extraction so I think it is deserving.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9445/imagexyyh.jpg

User Info: Deathsaurer

Deathsaurer
4 years ago#2
I've done the same with my Damage, Power Bonus Claymore wielding Huntress.
There's no point in living if you can't feel alive.
PSN: MrGSP\MGO: R.I.P((The Answer))/R.I.P ZeraseClan:(FFC)

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
4 years ago#3
I still don't see how bonus power on the huntress is better than power damage unless you're going with a melee build.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: Rogue Mutt

Rogue Mutt
4 years ago#4
Just because one person does better with a certain class variation, doesn't mean it is better. Maybe you are just really good? Ever think about that? Huh?

For me it just seems like a waste to pass up all that extra power damage. Almost double damage every second on Dark Channel is hard to ignore.
BSG

User Info: Deathsaurer

Deathsaurer
4 years ago#5
Meant to say Damage+Power Damage claymore wielding Huntress.
There's no point in living if you can't feel alive.
PSN: MrGSP\MGO: R.I.P((The Answer))/R.I.P ZeraseClan:(FFC)

User Info: TheLast0neAlive

TheLast0neAlive
4 years ago#6
Wait... you did a 3 man platinum match and only got 199k points? Way to make me not want to try the build.

I actually played with her last night using a full damage build on Gold and got 220k points. The guy in second place had 150k points, so it's not like I had completely worthless teammates.
Honestly, I think I'd rather stick my dick in a blender. - Raylan Givens.

Precious_Roy
4 years ago#7
bessy67 posted...
I still don't see how bonus power on the huntress is better than power damage unless you're going with a melee build.

It's most likely personal preference and play style. I love her versatility and consistency in both team oriented and lone wolf matches. In gold I can consistently score over 150K and not die a single time, save for not paying attention, while getting 15 revives and helping the team with every objective.

Platinum is the same except there will always be a handful of deaths and the need for ops packs for the banshee bleed damage. Like I always said, it's not that she is better she is just more versatile while equally as effective.

Precious_Roy
4 years ago#8
TheLast0neAlive posted...
Wait... you did a 3 man platinum match and only got 199k points? Way to make me not want to try the build.

I actually played with her last night using a full damage build on Gold and got 220k points. The guy in second place had 150k points, so it's not like I had completely worthless teammates.

Your epeen makes my mouth water. I'm not a score hawk and only present it to make my point. Half the time I'm the lone player covering the back door so if I wanted score I was doing it wrong.

Further, how can you and another get such high scores in gold when a successful gold match can leave all 4 players below 100K? Does this mean your last 2 squadmates had a combined total of 70K or less? I'd say they were fairly worthless.

User Info: TheLast0neAlive

TheLast0neAlive
4 years ago#9
Precious_Roy posted...
TheLast0neAlive posted...

Your epeen makes my mouth water. I'm not a score hawk and only present it to make my point. Half the time I'm the lone player covering the back door so if I wanted score I was doing it wrong.

Pretty much exactly how I play. I always sit back and prevent enemies from spawning while my jackass teammates die repeatedly. In the match I was referring to, I was sitting around the control room on Hydra. My teammates always had first pickings at the enemies.
Honestly, I think I'd rather stick my dick in a blender. - Raylan Givens.

User Info: SelectGender

SelectGender
4 years ago#10
Captain obvious here, your team didn't get full extraction the third guy didn't make it, just saying.

Anyway I thought you'd get more points on a three man team but you do lose a lot of bonuses for not doing U/U so you gotta take that into account.
Scumbag brain
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. For those that still don't believe in the duration/bonus power huntress.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived