Level 20 batarian soldier with harrier V and lvl III equipment on bronze

#1fennell92Posted 1/9/2013 2:47:38 PM
And you can't outscore a level 5 krogan soldier using a tempest?

For shame.

/bragtopic
#2YamatoBeatsPosted 1/9/2013 2:50:58 PM
Nothing to brag about. Probably couldn't find any enemies.
#3bessy67Posted 1/9/2013 2:53:14 PM
It is always pretty funny to see how bad some randoms are. I just got out of a gold game in which I was a level 18 GI with a disciple. I expected to place middle of the pack since I was using disciple, but I ended up getting 130K and outscoring 2nd place by over 50K. I know GI makes every weapon a ton better, but it's still a disciple...
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4fennell92(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:57:04 PM
I don't know, it wasn't like I was spawn nuking. I didn't have inferno grenades specced yet.
#5perfusionmanPosted 1/9/2013 2:57:18 PM
I don't understand the people who put on ammo and armor on bronze. What's the point?
---
Who is this man? He makes crime a career and women a hobby!
#6YamatoBeatsPosted 1/9/2013 3:02:02 PM
fennell92 posted...
I don't know, it wasn't like I was spawn nuking. I didn't have inferno grenades specced yet.

You don't need to spawn nuke in Bronze. There's almost nothing to kill.

That being said, the dude's a dip****. I hate people that purposely tryhard on the lower difficulties. There's no need for it.
#7ghosta2Posted 1/9/2013 3:20:34 PM
perfusionman posted...
I don't understand the people who put on ammo and armor on bronze. What's the point?

they got too much equipment and want to use it up. Rank 3 and 4 are the only equipment that's worth keeping for gold and plat so why not use all those rank 1 and 2 you've got laying around.
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2
#8NilesMonkeyPosted 1/9/2013 9:15:29 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but when I fart around on bronze I have trouble racking up huge scores because I can't find enough people to fight.
---
***The preceding post may have contained spoilers.***
Gamertag: Niles2828
#9fennell92(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:31:31 PM
And then on silver two lvl 18 MQIs with harriers get outscored by a vanilla lvl 11 turian soldier with a locust. And here I was thinking the harrier shouldn't have been allowed below gold.